U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-28-2019, 11:40 AM
 
445 posts, read 61,394 times
Reputation: 242

Advertisements

It isn't surprising she has a thing for white men considering how often she rants about us.

 
Old 08-28-2019, 11:45 AM
 
16,835 posts, read 14,287,588 times
Reputation: 20741
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Will she be stoned for adultery?
Why would she be? Should the Christians in this country be put to death if the have an affair because in leviticus it days the punishment is death? Why the double standard? Omar is an American just because you donít like her religion you want to force her to follow a religious law rather than the secular laws that Christians get to follow whenever it suits them. That is hypocritical at best.
 
Old 08-28-2019, 11:46 AM
 
445 posts, read 61,394 times
Reputation: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Why would she be? Should the Christians in this country be put to death if the have an affair because in leviticus it days the punishment is death? Why the double standard? Omar is an American just because you donít like her religion you want to force her to follow a religious law rather than the secular laws that Christians get to follow whenever it suits them. That is hypocritical at best.
She has American citizenship, but she's not an American.
 
Old 08-28-2019, 11:48 AM
 
16,835 posts, read 14,287,588 times
Reputation: 20741
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
She has American citizenship, but she's not an American.
Ahh there we have it. Someone who thinks they get to decide who is or is not American regardless of what the constitution says. Itís amazing how so many people like to chuck the constitution aside when they are feeling a little racist, xenophobic whatever.
 
Old 08-28-2019, 11:51 AM
 
445 posts, read 61,394 times
Reputation: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Ahh there we have it. Someone who thinks they get to decide who is or is not American regardless of what the constitution says. Itís amazing how so many people like to chuck the constitution aside when they are feeling a little racist, xenophobic whatever.
The constitution can give out citizenship, it cannot tell me whom I to consider my fellow countrymen or countrywomen. Many of us don't consider Omar an American. She's a Somali, squatting here because her people cannot create a stable country over there.
 
Old 08-28-2019, 01:52 PM
 
4,989 posts, read 1,322,400 times
Reputation: 2334
It amazes me that everyone has such an issue about the affair and hardly a mention of the campaign funds that were funneled to him. I don't give a fig about the affair.
 
Old 08-28-2019, 01:57 PM
 
10,447 posts, read 6,474,118 times
Reputation: 8696
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
It amazes me that everyone has such an issue about the affair and hardly a mention of the campaign funds that were funneled to him. I don't give a fig about the affair.
I didn't put 2 & 2 together, didn't realize it was the same guy. Yeah, I don't give a rat's ass about the affair. However, the campaign fund issue may have just become more serious.
 
Old 08-28-2019, 01:59 PM
 
27,841 posts, read 19,486,312 times
Reputation: 14847
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
It amazes me that everyone has such an issue about the affair and hardly a mention of the campaign funds that were funneled to him. I don't give a fig about the affair.
co-signed. thatís really the issue here, and itís being ignored in favor of ranting about trump and stormy.
 
Old 08-28-2019, 02:22 PM
 
4,989 posts, read 1,322,400 times
Reputation: 2334
Omar supporters and dems are not interested in talking about the campaign finance issues.
 
Old 08-28-2019, 06:42 PM
 
12,114 posts, read 3,012,037 times
Reputation: 5673
Rep. Duncan Hunter and his wife were indicted by Federal prosecutors for doing what Omar did -- using campaign finances for extra marital affairs and personal expenses. .

FEC requires itemized travel statements for expenses over $200. Omar only recorded lump sum payments to her boyfriend's LLC which is an FEC violation. There is enough circumstantial evidence to warrant in investigation by the FEC

Good way for the Dem party to get rid of this embarrassment of a Congresswoman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top