U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2019, 08:05 AM

12,192 posts, read 15,809,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
You do know that was their family surname, correct?
Now that my friend.... was PRICELESS!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2019, 09:56 AM

11,354 posts, read 11,199,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
You do know that was their family surname, correct?
Trump needs to quit being a racist and go find his roots

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...s-seeing-homes

Old 09-01-2019, 10:06 AM

2,040 posts, read 385,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
President is very articulate, but one would not know that given the few 15 second clips here and there. ONe has to watch him in whole to realize, Trump is very articulate and a great President.
What is so "very articulate" about this? He speaks like the average person on the street.

Old 09-01-2019, 10:19 AM

10,431 posts, read 4,633,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon1 View Post
What is so "very articulate" about this? He speaks like the average person on the street.
I don't know anyone on my street that talks like Trump. And if I did I'd avoid them like the plague. Who in the hell would want to listen to someone insult and belittle other people while referring to himself as "the Chosen One"? He's an obnoxious, narcissistic, egomaniac.

Old 09-01-2019, 11:05 AM

2,040 posts, read 385,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I don't know anyone on my street that talks like Trump. And if I did I'd avoid them like the plague. Who in the hell would want to listen to someone insult and belittle other people while referring to himself as "the Chosen One"? He's an obnoxious, narcissistic, egomaniac.
I was referring to his grammar, syntax, and range of vocabulary.

Regarding the content of his speech -- I totally agree!

Old 09-01-2019, 11:30 AM

33,462 posts, read 17,136,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
He is surely more well spoken than Biden, on that we can all agree on, right, left and center.
Hell no. Biden gaffes. Trump doesn't know anything, and what little he knows, he cannot verbalize.

Old 09-01-2019, 01:35 PM

10,431 posts, read 4,633,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon1 View Post
I was referring to his grammar, syntax, and range of vocabulary.

Regarding the content of his speech -- I totally agree!
Understood. But I don't hear anybody speaking as incoherently as Trump either. Even my family members from the rural South speak better than Trump. Maybe in the outer boroughs of New York City people talk like Trump. Smart Alecks from Bensonhurst or Jackson Heights. I guess you could say Trump speaks "Queens English".

Old 09-01-2019, 04:34 PM

30,978 posts, read 48,119,113 times
Quote:
President is very articulate, but one would not know that given the few 15 second clips here and there. ONe has to watch him in whole to realize, Trump is very articulate and a great President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTeojAlwL70
Seek out some of the earlier Trump videos on YouTube and other sites
Trump’s use of language, his ability to focus and render a cogent argument has deteriorated massively since he was younger...
Maybe that is normal for people going from 30 to 70 but in Trump’s case, it seems a more than normal, highly regressive change...
Personally I am still holding out for tertiary syphilis

And even if he is “articulate”, what is the good if the info he spouts is inaccurate, biased, and racist

He has said on MULTIPLE occasions, Damian is the first Cat 5 hurricane to come to the US since he became POTUS
It is not—
And it is not the first time he has made that claim...despite having his cabal tell him it’s wrong...
He doesn’t listen
He doesn’t care
He won’t admit when he is wrong
Those 3 attributes make him a very dangerous man...

So describing Trump as “articulate” to counter his critics is just being as obdurate as Trump
Which seems par for the course...

Old 09-01-2019, 04:39 PM

30,978 posts, read 48,119,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Understood. But I don't hear anybody speaking as incoherently as Trump either. Even my family members from the rural South speak better than Trump. Maybe in the outer boroughs of New York City people talk like Trump. Smart Alecks from Bensonhurst or Jackson Heights. I guess you could say Trump speaks "Queens English".
Suggest you check out victims of aphasia in varying degrees from accidents or stroke or IEDs...

Donít blame the Queen for Trumpís problems
She has enough on her hands with Boris Johnsonís latest debacle...

Old 09-01-2019, 04:43 PM

58,539 posts, read 41,745,524 times
Quote:
If you watch 15-second clips on CNN, yes. If you watch him in detail, you will see he is as articulate as anyone else.

ROTFLMAO!

Truly
articulate people are articulate whether speaking for 15 seconds or 15 minutes, stop making lame excuses for this political hack.

Last edited by burdell; 09-01-2019 at 05:51 PM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies