U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2019, 12:20 PM

33,434 posts, read 17,124,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
tRump is articulate in the same sense that a baboon is beautiful.

Just sayin'...

Baboons are extremely beautiful to other baboons, sort of thing? I see where you're coming from...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2019, 12:32 PM

35,888 posts, read 19,780,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Baboons are extremely beautiful to other baboons, sort of thing? I see where you're coming from...

Well, I suspect baboons are more articulate than tRump.

Articulating...

Old 09-02-2019, 02:00 PM

10,396 posts, read 4,626,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Well, I suspect baboons are more articulate than tRump.

Articulating...

Well, baboons and orangutans are closely related.

Old 09-03-2019, 11:27 AM

3,288 posts, read 1,009,695 times
It’s 10x better than anything Joe Biden can drop at this point. If you want to hear a word salad, listen to the Democrat front runner.

Old 09-03-2019, 07:29 PM

6,858 posts, read 2,100,042 times
Default Classic Trump sentence

I never thought to see any president's speech patterns mocked more than George W. Bush. I can't believe that even as a prominent businessman, much less a president, he could be so inarticulate.

Trump Goes Godly

“But we are going to be filling in some of the loopholes, as we call them, at the border and will be speaking about it at the border. It would be really nice if the Democrats would indeed fix the loopholes because it would be really nice."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/o...hosen-one.html

Old 09-03-2019, 07:35 PM

71 posts, read 20,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I never thought to see any president's speech patterns mocked more than George W. Bush. I can't believe that even as a prominent businessman, much less a president, he could be so inarticulate.

Trump Goes Godly

“But we are going to be filling in some of the loopholes, as we call them, at the border and will be speaking about it at the border. It would be really nice if the Democrats would indeed fix the loopholes because it would be really nice."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/o...hosen-one.html
I really don't care if he is articulate or not as long as he keeps getting his agenda done.

Old 09-03-2019, 07:38 PM

3,492 posts, read 774,084 times
I'll take poor articulation over Hillary Clinton any day.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:08 PM

8,074 posts, read 4,580,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
She’s not relevant anymore. You can safely criticize your lesser of two evils now.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:15 PM

13,062 posts, read 14,282,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post

And you won't have to worry about Trump turning America into a door mat and going on an apology tour

Anyone who is as ashamed of America as the community organizer in Chief should not be president of the USA, period. And his wife was even more ashamed of America, but I'm at least grateful that she is not afraid to speak her mind. This is a free country, so long as Democrats do not get their way and start censoring speech, introducing a social credit rating system like China, etc.

With all the deaths caused by Obama, you almost wonder if the apology tour was an apology in advance for all the horrible things he had planned for the children of the middle east. Does anyone have an official body count for Obama yet? How does he compare to Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot? Meanwhile, we are expected to tolerate lefties calling Trump Hitler, when he has made an actual effort to end the fighting in the middle east and get us out of Syria, where we have no business being in the first place.

Not only that, but Trump has been the most friendly president toward Israel in many decades. The irony and hypocrisy from the left couldn't be more rich.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:18 PM

8,833 posts, read 2,595,233 times
TDS is still raging ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies