U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2019, 09:22 AM

3,703 posts, read 1,474,118 times

Advertisements

Man this thread is a hoot. So many self-serious scolds, so little bait...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2019, 09:23 AM

9,723 posts, read 8,203,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
What are the oranges of his articulateness?

I chuckled....

Old 08-28-2019, 09:26 AM

8,824 posts, read 2,592,175 times
Hey, the House recess is about over, any impeachment news?

A date been set yet?

Heard about it ad nauseum here for the past 2.5 year but nary a whimper about it in the last month.

What gives?

Old 08-28-2019, 09:28 AM

9,723 posts, read 8,203,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
President is very articulate...

He knows words.... the best words....

Old 08-28-2019, 09:29 AM

6,474 posts, read 6,212,563 times
Trump is articulate. Remember, he uses the best words ever. That reminds me of the following things he has said that show how he does use the bestest words ever:

“We have to come up, and we can come up with many different plans. In fact, plans you don’t even know about will be devised because we’re going to come up with plans – health care plans – that will be so good”

“You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons, and other things, like lots of things are done with uranium, including bad things”

His followers give him standing ovations, wow .

Old 08-28-2019, 09:30 AM

544 posts, read 484,912 times
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Old 08-28-2019, 09:32 AM

16,187 posts, read 9,057,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
President is very articulate, but one would not know that given the few 15 second clips here and there. ONe has to watch him in whole to realize, Trump is very articulate and a great President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTeojAlwL70
In your dreams.

Old 08-28-2019, 09:37 AM

18,496 posts, read 11,693,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Hey, the House recess is about over, any impeachment news?

A date been set yet?

Heard about it ad nauseum here for the past 2.5 year but nary a whimper about it in the last month.

What gives?

Yeah, it is like all that talk a while ago about some "wall", or something like that. Haven't heard a peep about that subject lately. Guess we aren't going to ever see that "big, beautiful wall, ,that just got 10 feet higher, after all !

No need to impeach Trump, from what we are witnessing, he is in self destruct mode and will simply turn out to be a one hit wonder...…...just a bad dream.

Old 08-28-2019, 09:41 AM

16,187 posts, read 9,057,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
An articulate man can relate to everyone on every level.. those that talk with a very pedantic style are trying hard to impress their audience and use jargon only related to their specialty .. President Trump can put his ideas into words that everyone can understand and not avoid questions or do the side step and say nothing meaningful at all.. most politicians do this and don't want to be nailed down to anything they say. Trump is not at all like that. He says what he does and does what he says, but of course we have the democrats who resist every good thing that Trump tries to do for Americans.
Conway: Judge Trump by what's in his heart, not what comes out of his mouth

Old 08-28-2019, 09:42 AM

22,044 posts, read 11,393,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
B-B-But-Obama!!! Waaaa !!!

This thread is about Trump, our president of declining mental capacity.

Try to keep up.
You leftist don't live by that rule.. it is all about Trump on any thread... Omar's thread is about Trump as usual. Dems are known for preaching it but not practicing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies