U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2019, 09:42 AM

7,636 posts, read 3,904,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Listen to what people , who know what articulate speakers are like, think about Donald Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsU1vVHOQI

My cat is more articulate than Donald Trump.
And your cat is probably leading Trump in the latest poll from Quinnipiac. Everybody else is kicking his butt so why not your cat?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...orst-poll-yet/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2019, 09:46 AM

12,195 posts, read 15,822,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Listen to what people , who know what articulate speakers are like, think about Donald Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsU1vVHOQI

My cat is more articulate than Donald Trump.
My dogs turds are more articulate than Trump. And they’re honest. The turds stink and make no excuses about it. Trump makes excuses and pretends his administration is rosy, when in fact it stinks.

Old 08-28-2019, 09:52 AM

22,134 posts, read 11,423,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
And your cat is probably leading Trump in the latest poll from Quinnipiac. Everybody else is kicking his butt so why not your cat?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...orst-poll-yet/
proclivities ?? what not use inclination , or propensity much broader use than proclivities.. this guy is acting pedantic.. he is impressed with himself, the worse kind of speech snob.

Old 08-28-2019, 09:59 AM

1,923 posts, read 419,899 times
Trump speaks at a 4th grade level,

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-...s-obama-774169

so being articulate is not exactly much of a challenge.

Old 08-28-2019, 10:06 AM

22,134 posts, read 11,423,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Trump speaks at a 4th grade level,

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-...s-obama-774169

so being articulate is not exactly much of a challenge.

Trump is very articulate compared to a politician that says everything in general terms and can't be nailed down on anything.. they side step and avoid any answering of any questions precisely . President Trump is not an elitist snob.. thank God.. he gets things done unlike the big windbags that talk and talk and do NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL.. I will take Trump over that leftist Zero any day.

Old 08-28-2019, 10:11 AM

12,195 posts, read 15,822,693 times
Yes he’s an articulate lying gas bag. This much is true.

Old 08-28-2019, 10:13 AM

31,313 posts, read 32,194,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Taco64 View Post
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
My head hurt after reading this.

Old 08-28-2019, 10:18 AM

1,701 posts, read 342,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
And rain is dry while the sun is dark. SMH

MSM is selling bogus talking points that the economy is failing even as we have the best economy the world, lowest unemployment in 1/2 century, wages rising for the first time in 18 years.

The NY Times admitted they built their newsroom to do one thing, bash Trump 24/7 for 3 years.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - fail

COLLUSION and OBSTRUCTION - fail

For Trump to be able to do what he has done, even with the utter BS the left and RINO never-Trumper binge haters, obstruction, collusion, TDS psychopaths thwarting the will of 63M voters, is quite spectacular.

At this point, MSM could actually sell their low information audience that rain is dry and the sun is dark. They certainly don't give a crap about this country and probably haven't in years which is now painfully obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Yes he’s an articulate lying gas bag. This much is true.

Obama was the biggest lying gasbag (that's one word BTW) of them all. The entire line-up has been bashing him while he's been bashing Biden. Go figure! A bunch of blind mice trying to convince people who are smarter than they that they can run this country

into the ground! <<< they've convinced all of us they'd be quite the success at doing just that!

Old 08-28-2019, 10:20 AM

20,452 posts, read 10,677,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump is very articulate compared to a politician that says everything in general terms and can't be nailed down on anything.. they side step and avoid any answering of any questions precisely . President Trump is not an elitist snob.. thank God.. he gets things done unlike the big windbags that talk and talk and do NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL.. I will take Trump over that leftist Zero any day.
Yeah, Trump can't be nailed down because he changes his position daily, sometimes within an hour. On Monday he may say one thing only to say the complete opposite on Tuesday.

Old 08-28-2019, 10:27 AM

31,006 posts, read 17,155,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Because you've never watched his speeches. Instead, you rely on CNN talking points. I've posted some proof, and you refuse to watch. You are the reason Trump will win again because you prefer to speak of some evil rather than engage logically.
I've watched many of his speeches; I do not watch CNN. This president is the most inarticulate president we have had in my lifetime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies