U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2019, 10:36 AM

18,556 posts, read 11,731,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
MSM is selling bogus talking points that the economy is failing even as we have the best economy the world, lowest unemployment in 1/2 century, wages rising for the first time in 18 years.

The NY Times admitted they built their newsroom to do one thing, bash Trump 24/7 for 3 years.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - fail

COLLUSION and OBSTRUCTION - fail

For Trump to be able to do what he has done, even with the utter BS the left and RINO never-Trumper binge haters, obstruction, collusion, TDS psychopaths thwarting the will of 63M voters, is quite spectacular.

At this point, MSM could actually sell their low information audience that rain is dry and the sun is dark. They certainly don't give a crap about this country and probably haven't in years which is now painfully obvious.

Obama was the biggest lying gasbag (that's one word BTW) of them all. The entire line-up has been bashing him while he's been bashing Biden. Go figure! A bunch of blind mice trying to convince people who are smarter than they that they can run this country

into the ground! <<< they've convinced all of us they'd be quite the success at doing just that!

If you are missing the signs that our economy is edgy right now, that is your problem. All the indicators, and all the people who know this stuff, point toward things changing for the worse in a little while.

Companies are pulling in their horns and cutting back, because they sense these changes coming too. It is not BS, it is where we are headed, and we need to prepare now. Yes, consumer confidence is still pretty high, but it was also high before the crash of 2008...…..that is why people lost homes, cars, boats, and their life savings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2019, 10:37 AM

7,243 posts, read 6,438,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I've watched many of his speeches; I do not watch CNN. This president is the most inarticulate president we have had in my lifetime.
What are you talking about???????.............

The other day Trump was talking about Obama getting "outsmarted" by Putin on Crimea and he said this:

Quote:
That was not a good thing. It could have been stopped, it could have been stopped with the right, whatever.
That's some William F Buckley type stuff right there.

Old 08-28-2019, 11:05 AM

We have to face it, the world is laughing at the clown we elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEpwkaJQh1k

Old 08-28-2019, 11:08 AM

12,195 posts, read 15,816,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Obama was the biggest lying gasbag (that's one word BTW) of them all. The entire line-up has been bashing him while he's been bashing Biden. Go figure! A bunch of blind mice trying to convince people who are smarter than they that they can run this country

into the ground! <<< they've convinced all of us they'd be quite the success at doing just that!
Oh BS. Trump lies on a minute by minute basis about EVERYTHING.

Hell he just lied about Melania personally meeting ‘little rocket man’, and his frekin’ staff had to publicly walk that one back.

You Trump fanatics are so blind it’s not funny. Think about it- you support a serial liar, a guy that cheats on his wife, goes on infantile name calling binges, puts the country’s working class at risk with an ill planned trade war, thinks Fox News should be more like Pravda....

Jesus what the GOP has become is absolutely insane.

Old 08-28-2019, 11:11 AM

12,195 posts, read 15,816,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
What are you talking about???????.............

The other day Trump was talking about Obama getting "outsmarted" by Putin on Crimea and he said this:

That's some William F Buckley type stuff right there.
My God he’s a moron.

Old 08-28-2019, 11:13 AM

10,449 posts, read 4,643,277 times
Trump is the second coming of Demosthenes.

Old 08-28-2019, 11:19 AM

7,631 posts, read 3,903,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
My dogs turds are more articulate than Trump. And they’re honest. The turds stink and make no excuses about it. Trump makes excuses and pretends his administration is rosy, when in fact it stinks.
Are you comparing the redhatted goobers to flies?

Old 08-28-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Oh BS. Trump lies on a minute by minute basis about EVERYTHING.

Hell he just lied about Melania personally meeting ‘little rocket man’, and his frekin’ staff had to publicly walk that one back.

You Trump fanatics are so blind it’s not funny. Think about it- you support a serial liar, a guy that cheats on his wife, goes on infantile name calling binges, puts the country’s working class at risk with an ill planned trade war, thinks Fox News should be more like Pravda....

Jesus what the GOP has become is absolutely insane.

I know, isn't it beyond belief that they have their heads so deep in the sand ? They CAN'T be that blind, anyone, with half a brain, could see how much he lies, how badly his "ideas" have failed, and how he is in this game only to boost his ego and line his pockets.

How seemingly intelligent people can not open their eyes to any of this is astounding. Worse yet, they actually defend it !!!!!!!!!

Old 08-28-2019, 11:27 AM

38,451 posts, read 16,686,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
For the life of me I cannot see how Trump gets his faithful so bamboozled. Trump is an embarrassment to all Americans. Hell, he is an embarrassment to the entire English speaking world.
You probably like people who speak like this:

"
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

Hillary Clinton 11-March-2014

Old 08-28-2019, 11:29 AM

10,403 posts, read 2,577,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump is the second coming of Demosthenes.
Zing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies