Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2019, 06:55 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times

Advertisements

.....and she's suing for violation of the Brown Act.

Yes, this was is California, where anti-American liberals can't stand any demonstration of affinity for our country. (One of the hecklers was even another professor!) She is now suing because a California law requires that people are allowed to express their opinions - even pro-American ones, horrors! - without interruption.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=13632

Old 08-29-2019, 07:26 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

Yes, this was is California, where anti-American liberals can't stand any demonstration of affinity for our country. (One of the hecklers was even another professor!) She is now suing because a California law requires that people are allowed to express their opinions - even pro-American ones, horrors! - without interruption.

Liberals hate America. They have just become more outspoken and brazen in their hatred since the Obama administration encouraged such sentiments.

Libs also hate free speech and often attempt to shout down anyone who does not agree with their warped view of reality.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:35 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Liberals do not hate America.

Liberals do not hate free speech.

Period.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

Period.
Hmmmmmmmmm............

That is what liberals say, but their actions speak louder than words. A liberal can say that they are not anti-American and anti-free speech, just as a tiger can say it is a vegetarian. It sounds good- but is not reality.

1. Why do liberals oppose many elements of the Constitution, the foundation upon which our nation is based?

2. Why do liberals hate the electoral college, which was designed to prevent the "tyranny of the populace"?

3. Why do liberals hate the military- the men and women who defend the Constitution?

4. Why do liberals form hate groups which assault conservatives? (ANTIFA, BLM)?

5. Why do liberals routinely shout down and prevent anyone who does not agree with them from speaking?

6. Why do liberal college campuses ban conservative speakers?

7. Why do liberals routinely oppose the pledge of allegiance to their own nation?

8. Why do liberals idolize tyrants like Lenin, Mao, and Che?

9. Why do liberals always look for political and social guidance from inferior nations?

10. Why do liberals hate the American flag and consider it offensive?

Old 08-29-2019, 07:58 AM

34,230 posts, read 18,575,619 times
The current Democrat Party, which has been taken over by Far Left utopian, globalist progressives do not like American SOVERIENGTY. That is why they want Open Borders which they disguise (lie) as Amnesty. It is also why they have created a divisive environment using Identity Politics.

Old 08-29-2019, 08:05 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,063,396 times
Actions and speech by many on the left say different. Because, we still have our great if imperfect Constitution and republican form of government, because we are not a majority rules democracy - But, she had 3 million more votes! - the progressive voices and even actions in this country are allowed.

Within the confines of the law.

Quote:

Period.

Old 08-29-2019, 08:06 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Hmmmmmmmmm............

That is what liberals say, but their actions speak louder than words. A liberal can say that they are not anti-American and anti-free speech, just as a tiger can say it is a vegetarian. It sounds good- but is not reality.

1. Why do liberals oppose many elements of the Constitution, the foundation upon which our nation is based?

2. Why do liberals hate the electoral college, which was designed to prevent the "tyranny of the populace"?

3. Why do liberals hate the military- the men and women who defend the Constitution?

4. Why do liberals form hate groups which assault conservatives? (ANTIFA, BLM)?

5. Why do liberals routinely shout down and prevent anyone who does not agree with them from speaking?

6. Why do liberal college campuses ban conservative speakers?

7. Why do liberals routinely oppose the pledge of allegiance to their own nation?

8. Why do liberals idolize tyrants like Lenin, Mao, and Che?

9. Why do liberals always look for political and social guidance from inferior nations?

10. Why do liberals hate the American flag and consider it offensive?
Your arguments are false. Liberals support the Constitution just as much as conservatives do. Some liberals see the electoral college as an obstacle that prevents the people from selecting the President of the United States, but not all liberals feel this way. I am as liberal as it gets, so you might want to review my posts regarding the electoral college. Liberals support the military, they don't hate the military at all. Liberals don't form hate groups to attack conservatives. The vast majority of liberals are opposed to violence. Conservatives are just as guilty of shouting down the voices of people they don't agree with. Liberal college students don't ban conservative speakers, but at the same time, they don't want their tuition money to go into the pockets of conservative speakers. That's a legitimate concern on their part, but they sometimes do go too far. Which is typical of young, passionate people. Liberals do not in any way idolize Lenin, Mao or Che. Liberals don't look at other countries as being inferior. That seems to be a conservative perspective. Liberals do look at the policies and successes of other countries for ideas that may be positive for Americans. Liberals do not hate the American flag, or consider it offensive. I myself fly the American flag on holidays like July 4th and the upcoming Labor Day, and unlike some of my more conservative neighbors, I understand that flying the flag is a responsibility. I take care of my flags, they never touch the ground, they aren't flown in inclement weather, they aren't flown after dark unless there is a spotlight on them. Just flying the flag doesn't make one a patriot.

Old 08-29-2019, 08:57 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post

Of course she is suing, that's what snowflake conservatives do when their delicate sensibilities are infringed upon.

Old 08-29-2019, 08:59 AM

1,660 posts, read 1,209,955 times
Quote:

Period.
Up is down

Left is right

War is peace

2+2=5

Old 08-29-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Your arguments are false. Liberals support the Constitution just as much as conservatives do. Some liberals see the electoral college as an obstacle that prevents the people from selecting the President of the United States, but not all liberals feel this way. I am as liberal as it gets, so you might want to review my posts regarding the electoral college. Liberals support the military, they don't hate the military at all. Liberals don't form hate groups to attack conservatives. The vast majority of liberals are opposed to violence. Conservatives are just as guilty of shouting down the voices of people they don't agree with. Liberal college students don't ban conservative speakers, but at the same time, they don't want their tuition money to go into the pockets of conservative speakers. That's a legitimate concern on their part, but they sometimes do go too far. Which is typical of young, passionate people. Liberals do not in any way idolize Lenin, Mao or Che. Liberals don't look at other countries as being inferior. That seems to be a conservative perspective. Liberals do look at the policies and successes of other countries for ideas that may be positive for Americans. Liberals do not hate the American flag, or consider it offensive. I myself fly the American flag on holidays like July 4th and the upcoming Labor Day, and unlike some of my more conservative neighbors, I understand that flying the flag is a responsibility. I take care of my flags, they never touch the ground, they aren't flown in inclement weather, they aren't flown after dark unless there is a spotlight on them. Just flying the flag doesn't make one a patriot.

The statements of most of your liberal colleagues on this board would suggest otherwise. Simply saying that something is not true does not erase the actions and statements of liberals.

The acts of the liberal shouting down the women asking the Pledge be reinstated is an example that is seen around the US every day.

If liberals are so "pro-American", as you say, why do they routinely burn American flags at their rallies and kneel for the national anthem?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies