Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 04:41 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Where can I read more about these Jewish slave owners?

Jews don't really segregate themselves (maybe the ultra-orthodox, but that's really a blessing) in general, but when it comes to marriage and starting a family, it's heavily encouraged to be with other Jews.
The ones encouraging Jews to marry within the religion aren't doing a great job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2019, 05:17 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
This is just crying for some vigilante remediation. Put a few Krav Maga combat experts on the street in full Hasidic dress who will break the bones of any attacker before they know what hit them. Put that silliness to rest in a hurry I bet.

Old 09-05-2019, 05:39 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,008,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis44102 View Post
people don't neatly fit into groups or sides and the common man mostly has no "agenda"....Historically as a group the Jewish population has been friendly and beneficial to the US black population...i have noticed dis-harmony between the two groups in recent decades, i don't have an explanation of "agenda" other than it is just part of a growing unhappiness within the US....
We've got a 'black leader' in Al Sharpton, who was President Obama's 'go to' guy on race issues, and who once said "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house."

That could be a teeny part of the explanation for the 'disharmony.'

From the politico link:

Quote:
“There’s a trust factor with The Rev [Sharpton] from the Oval Office on down,” a [Obama] White House official familiar with their dealings told me. “He gets it, and he’s got credibility in the community that nobody else has got. There’s really no one else out there who does what he does.”

Old 09-05-2019, 06:36 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
This is just crying for some vigilante remediation. Put a few Krav Maga combat experts on the street in full Hasidic dress who will break the bones of any attacker before they know what hit them. Put that silliness to rest in a hurry I bet.
Where is Sasha Cohen when you really need him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k4pMTsa1Kw

Old 09-05-2019, 07:18 PM
aax aax started this thread

710 posts, read 497,294 times
Teens have a problem with Jews now? Must be something bad being taught in the high schools.

Old 09-06-2019, 08:07 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Just imagine if Trump was young and didn't have the silver spoon. He'd probably be jumping on Hasidim for entertainment value.

Personally, I'd suggest some good bear spray for the likes of "young Trumps" and others who would prey on people like that.

In other news.....big cities have such problems. Kids get beat up every day in rural schools and playgrounds too! Many of us have been taught not to report it....but to, next time, stand up to the bullies. Me? I ran and they didn't get ahold of me. Happened a few times.....back in Philly and AC. What else is new? I wasn't jumped due to religion, tho....just good old fun.

It used to be "a thing" for many of these gangs just to go out and beat on others. In most cases it would not be life threatening, just knocking out a tooth or two. It's not as prevalent these days which is a good thing.
Anyone who is informed and cares about the truth knows for a fact that Jewish people, percentage wise, are targeted for hate crimes more than any other group.

But you keep sweeping attacks on Jews under the rug because it doesn't fit the twisted agenda from the left. Despicable.

Old 09-06-2019, 08:14 AM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Here is the FBI hate crime table by offender.

Adjusting for population ratios, attacks on jews are roughly proportional across races.

Attacks on gays however, is a completely other story.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2017/...es/table-5.xls

Last edited by Mathguy; 09-06-2019 at 08:26 AM..

Old 09-06-2019, 08:21 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADogNamedSam View Post
Oh, those teens and their youthful hijinks !
They are just misunderstood Teens, and Youths. It is society's fault. We need to provide more monetary assistance so they can just get a "leg up". I am sure they won't use it for sneakers, drugs, alcohol, bling, etc.

Old 09-06-2019, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
They are just misunderstood Teens, and Youths. It is society's fault. We need to provide more monetary assistance so they can just get a "leg up". I am sure they won't use it for sneakers, drugs, alcohol, bling, etc.
Those things are getting to be out of style.....in many cases. I know because I mentor with all different kinds of peeps.....not to say America isn't the "land of the materialist" - but these days people want their rights and a job and such.

I'm in the camp that believes this entire thread is in error - anecdotes (as the actual statistics show). But, that said, no doubt the Internet is responsible for a lot of bad information and what follows it.

They say "a little knowledge is worse than none at all", so when a black teen hears some well known figure talking about what Jews (or anyone else) did, they are likely to believe it 100% rather then researching it heavily.

I'd agree with your premise - give them something.....free or low cost education, so they can understand history in context. Even things we consider normal today (torture, pollution, "justice" etc.) will, someday in the future, be looked back upon as barbaric.

Old 09-06-2019, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Anyone who is informed and cares about the truth knows for a fact that Jewish people, percentage wise, are targeted for hate crimes more than any other group.

But you keep sweeping attacks on Jews under the rug because it doesn't fit the twisted agenda from the left. Despicable.
So, you disagree with MathGuy and the statistics?

I love this "anyone who knows" stuff.......

If we listen to the Right Wing, no group is more victimized than Conservatives and Christians.....so that must be "the truth".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies