U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 12:59 AM

1,969 posts, read 1,980,675 times

Advertisements

He's controlled opposition anyway so no big loss.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 01:00 AM

5,530 posts, read 3,118,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Guessing you mean them. Why does what Jones says matter in this case? Why should he be responsible for others actions? You not liking him doesn't count. Maybe I missed something in that he called for his listeners to go after the parents?
He preys on people such as those with schizophrenia. He knows his base and knows they follow him like a religion.

And he put those parents lives on the line and exposed them to crazies everywhere..

Old Today, 01:00 AM

25,822 posts, read 9,977,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
He's controlled opposition anyway so no big loss.
Not many people know that.

Impressive.

Old Today, 01:09 AM

1,969 posts, read 1,980,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Not many people know that.

Impressive.
Not sure if that was a compliment or if you are being snarky.

It's what A LOT of his detractors/critics accuse him of...

Old Today, 01:12 AM

2,205 posts, read 466,567 times
Quote:
lol You would. I'm saying leave Jones out of it and if there is proof of someone harassing these parents, go after them.
“Leave Jones out of” [what], exactly? His own commentary? Are you for real?

This lawsuit went after Jones, and produced more than enough evidence to find Jones at fault.

Old Today, 01:17 AM

27,200 posts, read 11,432,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
He preys on people such as those with schizophrenia. He knows his base and knows they follow him like a religion.

And he put those parents lives on the line and exposed them to crazies everywhere..
lol You made this all up. Joneses listeners aren't the schizophrenic ones here.

Old Today, 01:17 AM

25,822 posts, read 9,977,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Not sure if that was a compliment or if you are being snarky.

It's what A LOT of his detractors/critics accuse him of...
It was a compliment.

I don't follow his exploits very closely so I'm not aware of what the rest of the interwebs think about him. If others recognize it that would surprise me. I have a microscopic approval rating for nearly all of my opinions.

Old Today, 01:21 AM

27,200 posts, read 11,432,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
“Leave Jones out of” [what], exactly? His own commentary?
It was painfully obvious to those who care about the truth that I said his words aren't what caused the problem and to blame those who caused harm.

Quote:
Are you for real?
The only drama here is the fake drama you are creating.

Quote:
This lawsuit went after Jones, and produced more than enough evidence to find Jones at fault.
Which you haven't bothered to look at. "Because someone said". Do as you are told and stand at attention.

Old Today, 01:28 AM

2,205 posts, read 466,567 times
Quote:
It was painfully obvious to those who care about the truth that I said his words aren't what caused the problem and to blame those who caused harm.

The only drama here is the fake drama you are creating.

Which you haven't bothered to look at. "Because someone said". Do as you are told and stand at attention.
Read the article. Evidence existed, some of which Jones was caught destroying.

Next deflection?

Old Today, 01:37 AM

18,199 posts, read 11,498,249 times
Quote:
https://www.ctpost.com/local/article...y-14414296.php

It looks like Karma is finally repaying Alex Jones for his disgusting commentary on Sandy Hook (insinuating that the shooting was a “false flag”). Furthermore, Jones was caught deleting evidence relevant to the case in an attempt to weaken the plaintiff’s case.

What comes around, goes around, eh, Mr. Jones?

This past election has brought a lot of nutcases to the surface. Jones, Hannity, Ingram, Pirro,Limbaugh, etc. I hope Jones gets taken for every penny he has, and every penny he will ever earn. The Hell he put the parents of those poor children through is absolutely subhuman in it's cruelty.

Jones and the others pander to a specific audience...…..people who think everything is a conspiracy, who are too stubborn to think for themselves, and who are not the sharpest tools in the toolbox.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies