Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2019, 11:30 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,088,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
....the Texas Court of Appeals tossed an appeal Jones had filed in a defamation case there and ordered him to pay court costs.

Infowars and Jones are defendants in a lawsuit filed by Neil Heslin, the father of 6-year-old Jesse Lewis, who said the website aired claims that Heslin said were meant to insinuate he lied about holding his murdered son’s body, resulting in harassment and emotional damage by those who believe Sandy Hook was a “false flag” conspiracy.
https://www.ctpost.com/local/article...y-14414296.php

It looks like Karma is finally repaying Alex Jones for his disgusting commentary on Sandy Hook (insinuating that the shooting was a “false flag”). Furthermore, Jones was caught deleting evidence relevant to the case in an attempt to weaken the plaintiff’s case.

What comes around, goes around, eh, Mr. Jones?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2019, 12:30 AM

29,648 posts, read 24,678,786 times
He should have to pay. I hope he learned something from this, but probably not.

Having said that, CNN should have to pay for wasting the American people's time with the fake Russia crap, and trying to start a race war. They shouldn't not even be allowed on the air. Disgusting for what passes for news these days. Our mass media puppet masters are nothing more than a freak show, and outright propaganda at best. Alex Jones fits right in with that hot mess of perpetual disinformation.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:04 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,504,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDann636 View Post
Think it will hurt his sales of The All New and Advanced Super Male Vitality Formula, or his Survival Shield X-2 - Nascent Iodine?
Probably not. There are plenty of people who fall for his snake oil and its high ratings. Sales from it will have to go to pay for his legal expenses, rather than any hope to expand InfoWars. But the sensationalism and idle speculation is worse than ever there and may be turning off more people, rather than keeping visitors.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:16 PM

20,956 posts, read 8,581,915 times
His revenue is probably down 90% - I wouldn't be surprised if most of his staff is laid off.

When this bill comes due that will be a major hurting. These Hate Mongers remind me of the old Drug dealers back in the daze. They would build up nice fortunes over a couple years - but when it came time to pay the price, only the lawyers would get rich.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:22 PM

77,786 posts, read 59,941,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Probably not. There are plenty of people who fall for his snake oil and its high ratings. Sales from it will have to go to pay for his legal expenses, rather than any hope to expand InfoWars. But the sensationalism and idle speculation is worse than ever there and may be turning off more people, rather than keeping visitors.
I wonder if the Pizzagate moron that got 4.5 years in prison for "investigating" the crazy made-up child sex ring is still a big fan of websites like that?

Anyone just sitting back and seeing their long long line of failed conspiracy claims and bizarre scare tactics like all the Fukushima radiation hitting the west coast or the nuclear meltdown in Iowa...or the latest UN take over #1097 would eventually clue in but admitting you got played badly isn't in some peoples DNA.

Irony would be Pizza dude showing up at Alex Jones place of work for a little discussion about how he lost 4.5 years of his life to make guys like Jones a buck.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:26 PM

20,956 posts, read 8,581,915 times
Jones is described as a "Right Wing Activist". interesting.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:32 PM

20,867 posts, read 23,418,378 times
Couldn't happen to better guy. Jones is a disgusting pig.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:59 PM

29,177 posts, read 22,178,560 times
I seriously doubt any income increase from the snake oil Jones sells will cover the multi-millions' worth of damages he will be forced to pay.

Jones' problem is that money will go straight to paying damages and he won't ever see a dime of it. But an increase could forestall seizing all his private property for reparations for a while.

Or not. I'm sure there are a bunch of lawyers who have waited long enough now to get paid, so they will be at the first in the line. After they're paid, there might not be enough cash left to prevent seizure of all his other stuff.

If I was Alex Jones, I would be making arrangements to catch the next flight out to some island offshore where I could hang on to what I have left. Since Epstein already bought the good islands, Jones will have to take what he can find.

Welcome to living in a square mile with nothing but a single cocoanut palm on it, Jones. You deserve to spend the rest of your life living there.

Old 09-05-2019, 01:03 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,370,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Jones is described as a "Right Wing Activist". interesting.
jones is a conspiracy nut case...neither right nor left wing

he has bashed righties just as much as lefties

jones has said we didn't land on the moon under Nixon
jones has said the GWB took the towers down

he is a nut case, and has bashed righties slightly more than lefties

Old 09-05-2019, 01:04 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,825,571 times
This Vile piece of work deserves everything he's got coming to him for this alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies