Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2019, 12:08 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,030,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
jones is a conspiracy nut case...neither right nor left wing

he has bashed righties just as much as lefties

jones has said we didn't land on the moon under Nixon
jones has said the GWB took the towers down

he is a nut case, and has bashed righties slightly more than lefties
He and most of his fans are hard core right wingers. You have to be smoking some serious stuff to think anyone will buy your attempt at partisan deflection in the never ending "my team vs yours" game you play on here.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2019, 12:11 PM

17,302 posts, read 12,236,388 times
Quote:

Bashing 'righties' for not being righty enough doesn't make him not a righty...

Old 09-05-2019, 12:13 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,030,950 times
Maybe Jones's resident fans on CD will contribute to the inevitable go fund me, like the adoring moronic fans that they are.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:20 PM

6,844 posts, read 3,956,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
https://www.ctpost.com/local/article...y-14414296.php

It looks like Karma is finally repaying Alex Jones for his disgusting commentary on Sandy Hook (insinuating that the shooting was a “false flag”). Furthermore, Jones was caught deleting evidence relevant to the case in an attempt to weaken the plaintiff’s case.

What comes around, goes around, eh, Mr. Jones?

Old 09-05-2019, 01:06 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,351,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
He should have to pay. I hope he learned something from this, but probably not.

Having said that, CNN should have to pay for wasting the American people's time with the fake Russia crap, and trying to start a race war. They shouldn't not even be allowed on the air. Disgusting for what passes for news these days. Our mass media puppet masters are nothing more than a freak show, and outright propaganda at best. Alex Jones fits right in with that hot mess of perpetual disinformation.
Weak attempt at deflection. Try to stay on topic.

Old 09-05-2019, 10:48 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,099,983 times
Quote:

Ugh, Jesus tap-dancing-Christ, what is it with the right and their persecution complexes? It’s as if y’all view the entire world as out to get you, despite factual evidence to the contrary.

Jones is a right-winger through-and-through, categorically targeting “the left”.

Old 09-05-2019, 10:57 PM

30,619 posts, read 18,203,012 times
I'm troubled by this lawsuit. Alex Jones is a fool. But I think it was clear to most that he is a fool. I don't see how these Sandy Hook families were actually harmed in any way.

Old 09-05-2019, 11:02 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,051,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I'm troubled by this lawsuit. Alex Jones is a fool. But I think it was clear to most that he is a fool. I don't see how these Sandy Hook families were actually harmed in any way.
Yeah, I mean what's the harm in saying the parents and their murdered children were crisis actors. It's not like they were going through the worst possible emotional pain there is.

Old 09-05-2019, 11:03 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,099,983 times
Quote:
You do realize that these families are being constantly harassed (it’s part of the lawsuit) by his nut-job followers, some of which post here?

Old 09-05-2019, 11:35 PM

46,944 posts, read 25,972,151 times
Quote:
I don't see how these Sandy Hook families were actually harmed in any way.
You think it may be bad for one's reputation when a national media figure accuses you of being a crisis actor who faked your child's death?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies