U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM

1,434 posts, read 307,734 times

Advertisements

Professor Söderlund is Professor of Marketing and head of the Center for Consumer Marketing (CCM) at the Stockholm School of Economics.

https://emc.be/academic-group/profes...nus-soderlund/

I don't see any evidence that he's a "global warming Lunatic", just an economics and marketing expert.

Proposed thread title: Marketers, the people who brought you the Opioid epidemic, now want you to engage in cannibalism.

Your move. :-P

Last edited by rjshae; Yesterday at 01:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM

4,906 posts, read 4,473,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
These global warming Lunatics. First, they want to take away our juicy steaks because of cows fart, but now…this!

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/09/ea...rofessor-says/
LOL! You guys will believe anything. Why else would Fox and Breitbart continue to exist?

I hear that roast leg of climate denier breaded with ground millipede legs is especially tasty.

Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM

484 posts, read 946,414 times
Quote:
These global warming Lunatics. First, they want to take away our juicy steaks because of cows fart, but now…this!

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/09/ea...rofessor-says/
You are quite uninformed about climate change which is a sorry state to be in. Raising cattle for beef takes a lot of land and water. Is that so hard to understand?

Easting vegetarian requires less land and less water. See, it's not that hard. Many people, including myself have become vegetarian for a variety of reasons. For me, it was that I didn't want to eat dead animals filled with antibiotics and steroids. I've been a vegetarian and now vegan for 46 years. When I switched from to a vegetarian diet there wasn't anyone talking about climate change.

Calling people lunatics because they don't do what you do is rather crude.

Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Yes staring at screens for hours a day while climate propaganda is streamed into ears has proven quite effective.
Im not all that worried, the US fed govt is far more likely to collapse before mankind does.
Don't be too sure of that. If you think climate change is propaganda I feel sorry for you and sorry for all those that think and act like you.

Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Media, Education, Social Media, Tech, much of Corporate America and the Democrats are all pushing the FALSE Man Made Climate Change agenda. Yes, it has been very effective because if you look at all their wealthy and income redistribution "fixes" it is obviously a SCAM. However, the indoctrination has worked because some people's egos need the self important belief they can "fix the planet".
It's mindboggling to me that people think that 8 billion people on this earth have no effect on the climate. If you haven't noticed that it's getting hotter everywhere you must live in an underground cave. A steady diet of fox news and right wing nutjobs telling you it's a scam obviously overwhelmed your mind.

A reasonable person would look at the facts, which is something not found in your atmosphere.

Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM

675 posts, read 184,604 times
Quote:
A reasonable person would look at the facts, which is something not found in your atmosphere
Obviously you’re not a reasonable person!

Quote:
To develop reliable data, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) placed 114 state-of-the-art weather stations relatively evenly spaced about the lower 48 states. They were carefully sited to be away from urban areas, which are heat islands, airports, which can be affected by jet exhaust, etc.

The system became operative in 2005. Now, realclearenergy.com is reporting that there has been “no increase in average temperatures in the continental United States over the last 14 years”, as measured by these new stations. If anything, overall temperatures are slightly cooler than they were.

Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM

1,018 posts, read 857,708 times
Environmaniacs.......so impress me all members of the Sierra Club how bout dining on all members of say the Nature Conservancy? Lead by example...

Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM

21,969 posts, read 14,584,132 times
What an absolutely asinine source.

Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM

24,884 posts, read 12,250,925 times
Quote:
Obviously you’re not a reasonable person!
The acolytes to the church of global warming would say you are quoting weather results.

Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM

11,040 posts, read 4,561,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/voice-of-europe/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, this site is Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and poor sourcing.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Islam
You could have clicked on the link provided to the original Swedish news source and got Google to translate it for you in less time than it took you to post this irrelevant blurb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies