U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 10:38 AM

7,851 posts, read 2,360,179 times

Advertisements

Will he be speaking about this today? Offering advice on how to eat human flesh to save the climate?

Has he consulted with Greta yet?

I shudder to think of the food trucks at these events.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:14 AM

16,574 posts, read 6,549,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
It's not a hoax.

He is promoting eating human beings, otherwise known as cannibalism.

I've posted links to this Swedish 'scientist' on other climate change threads, but I think people do not realize that it is a truthful story. They may see it as satire. It's not. He is 100% serious.

But, hey he's a 'scientist' and an 'expert' so I'm sure a larger percentage of people will agree to eat humans since he said so.

Frightening.
I supposed its virtuous if done for the right reasons. But because it doesn't have both cloven hoofs and chew its cud it is not allowed under Jewish dietary laws.

Old Today, 11:16 AM

5,846 posts, read 3,188,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
It's not a hoax.

He is promoting eating human beings, otherwise known as cannibalism.

I've posted links to this Swedish 'scientist' on other climate change threads, but I think people do not realize that it is a truthful story. They may see it as satire. It's not. He is 100% serious.

But, hey he's a 'scientist' and an 'expert' so I'm sure a larger percentage of people will agree to eat humans since he said so.

Frightening.
I looked him up. Not much on him except on right wing sites.

If anything he seems to be just a fringe professor no one really listens to.

Old Today, 11:36 AM

22,970 posts, read 11,847,409 times
I guess highlighting the craziest people on the other side somehow promotes a rational debate of the serious issues confronting us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies