U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 06:02 AM
 
671 posts, read 183,125 times
Reputation: 653

Advertisements

These global warming Lunatics. First, they want to take away our juicy steaks because of cows fart, but now…this!

Quote:
With all of this in mind, it’s fair to say that it’s only a matter of time before trendy restaurant establishments are serving their patrons fried centipedes paired with cuts of human bicep femoris, medium rare, of course.
https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/09/ea...rofessor-says/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 06:06 AM
 
Location: USA
19,160 posts, read 9,289,102 times
Reputation: 14375
Can Soylent Green be far behind? Heston was right. I knew it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:21 AM
 
Location: Lazy bum infested USA
2,606 posts, read 1,022,101 times
Reputation: 1601
Soylent Green foresaw an explosion of homelessness. Give us another 4 years of Trump and we will be there. Beyond beyond meat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:23 AM
 
Location: Atlanta, GA (Sandy Springs)
5,433 posts, read 2,908,667 times
Reputation: 4082
The denialist movement is declining thankfully as more people get educated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:35 AM
 
30,354 posts, read 16,723,116 times
Reputation: 14082
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The denialist movement is declining thankfully as more people get educated.
Yes staring at screens for hours a day while climate propaganda is streamed into ears has proven quite effective.
Im not all that worried, the US fed govt is far more likely to collapse before mankind does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:46 AM
 
5,124 posts, read 2,063,311 times
Reputation: 2330
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The denialist movement is declining thankfully as more people get educated.

...And if indoctrination fails, there's always steak sauce!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:50 AM
 
Location: Posting from my space yacht.
8,397 posts, read 3,293,582 times
Reputation: 15035
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
With all of this in mind, it’s fair to say that it’s only a matter of time before trendy restaurant establishments are serving their patrons fried centipedes paired with cuts of human bicep femoris, medium rare, of course.
This is why I try to never eat at trendy restaurants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:51 AM
 
Location: USA
19,160 posts, read 9,289,102 times
Reputation: 14375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Yes staring at screens for hours a day while climate propaganda is streamed into ears has proven quite effective.
Im not all that worried, the US fed govt is far more likely to collapse before mankind does.
The Media, Education, Social Media, Tech, much of Corporate America and the Democrats are all pushing the FALSE Man Made Climate Change agenda. Yes, it has been very effective because if you look at all their wealthy and income redistribution "fixes" it is obviously a SCAM. However, the indoctrination has worked because some people's egos need the self important belief they can "fix the planet".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:51 AM
 
Location: Self explanatory
12,023 posts, read 5,089,054 times
Reputation: 16016
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/voice-of-europe/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, this site is Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and poor sourcing.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Islam
Country: Unknown
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:10 AM
 
27,723 posts, read 19,441,229 times
Reputation: 14780
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/voice-of-europe/

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, this site is Questionable due to extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and poor sourcing.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Anti-Islam
Country: Unknown
read it and weep..
Quote:
In his bio at the Stockholm School of Economics, Söderlund states that his research focus includes: “consumer behavior,” ” marketing stimuli,” “loyalty, emotions, justice perceptions,” “psychological reactions,” …”in a society increasingly obsessed with consumption.”

People can be “tricked” Soderlund teases, into “making the right decisions.”

Conflating resistance to eating human flesh with capitalist selfishness, the seminar’s talking points ask:

“Are we humans too selfish to live sustainably?

“Is Cannibalism the solution to food sustainability in the future? Does Generation Z have the answers to our food challenges? Can consumers be tricked into making the right decisions?At GastroSummit you will get some answers to these questions—and also partake in the latest scientific findings and get to meet the leading experts.”
https://www.theepochtimes.com/swedis...s_3068833.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top