U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2019, 01:04 AM

21,864 posts, read 11,295,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
You're talking about a very small percentage of people.

You do know that straight people also have affairs and give their spouses diseases, right? This has to do with immorality and a lack of ethics, not being gay. Evil people exist among all groups.

And what do you suppose the percentage is of people in your second scenario? I think it's very small. But guess what? Fathers embarrass and humiliate their daughters every day for a number of reasons - and not all children are humiliated and ashamed if their father decides he's a woman. I worked with a woman whose ex-husband decided after several years of being divorced that he's more comfortable going by a woman's name and wearing women's clothing. The kids still love him and none of them are in mental institutions.

Do I get it? No. But these are God's children - my brothers and sisters - and I'd rather feel compassion for them than attack them.
Committing a gay act is a sin. Period. Adultery is a sin. Period. Many gays have other spirits such as lying, lust, many sex partners, seeking younger sex partners in their puberty. It is a very deviant behavior. A lust spirit . Just like adulterers ... they are full of lust for pleasure.

They do not follow God. They try to appease their behavior . I do not attack them. I am writing this out of truth. I do love them but they are destroying themselves . They become very strong willed and God gives many of them up to a reprobate mind. They love their sin more than their creator. Drugs, sex, strong drink have destroyed many people. To not admit that is simply lying . Their are satanic spirits that destroy people. They lack the wisdom of God . It is another dimension of wisdom to know that their is a spirit world and work in the mind . God gives his people the tools to be overcomers and know the enemy.

They were God's children, yes, and we should pray for them and not give them over. To do that is to let them destroy themselves .

And yes, the behavior can be defeated. God can conquer all evil. It is written.

Gays marched with Nambla ... that is their next victory. To take the children and proclaim it normal. That it hurts no one. It is the childs choice. One can rationalize anything as normal as they chip away morality from society.

Last edited by Taratova; 09-07-2019 at 01:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2019, 08:32 AM

21,608 posts, read 10,405,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Committing a gay act is a sin. Period. Adultery is a sin. Period. Many gays have other spirits such as lying, lust, many sex partners, seeking younger sex partners in their puberty. It is a very deviant behavior. A lust spirit . Just like adulterers ... they are full of lust for pleasure.

They do not follow God. They try to appease their behavior . I do not attack them. I am writing this out of truth. I do love them but they are destroying themselves . They become very strong willed and God gives many of them up to a reprobate mind. They love their sin more than their creator. Drugs, sex, strong drink have destroyed many people. To not admit that is simply lying . Their are satanic spirits that destroy people. They lack the wisdom of God . It is another dimension of wisdom to know that their is a spirit world and work in the mind . God gives his people the tools to be overcomers and know the enemy.

They were God's children, yes, and we should pray for them and not give them over. To do that is to let them destroy themselves .

Gays marched with Nambla ... that is their next victory. To take the children and proclaim it normal. That it hurts no one. It is the childs choice. One can rationalize anything as normal as they chip away morality from society.

Your *truth* is hurtful to people. Your *truth* has led gays to feel shame about who they are and has led to their being verbally and physically attacked. If you had compassion, you would do what you could to be loving, not hurtful.

Personally, I think God put all kinds of different people on earth to test our capacity to love the way our Lord loves. You've failed.

Old 09-07-2019, 03:20 PM

30,888 posts, read 15,891,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Okay, but you also support discrimination of LGBT people. You support policies that say they shouldn't serve in the military, that they can be fired from their jobs, that they shouldn't be able to adopt, etc. These are all policies supported by Trump and Republicans. It's kind of difficult to take you seriously here when your support is so two faced.
No, I support freedom.

Do you believe the government should allocate who should be your friend in order to ensure you are not discriminating?

If not, which races are you personally trying to avoid?

Old 09-07-2019, 04:47 PM

11,057 posts, read 4,568,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Then you end up going down the road of unintended consequences like with China’s one child policy favoring boys. What’s wrong with choosing a baby’s sex?
An unbalanced ratio of men to women in society can be trouble...
Quote:
and ca Hair color? Eye color? Baldness? Height? Etc.
...can't think of any serious problems there. I suspect those traits and many more will be selected by parents in some future societies.

Old Yesterday, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Your *truth* is hurtful to people. Your *truth* has led gays to feel shame about who they are and has led to their being verbally and physically attacked. If you had compassion, you would do what you could to be loving, not hurtful.

Personally, I think God put all kinds of different people on earth to test our capacity to love the way our Lord loves. You've failed.
You should practice what you preach... you go against the word of God.. His word says anyone who lies with the same sex is committing an abomination.. tell it to God that he failed.

Old Yesterday, 07:29 AM

5,533 posts, read 2,926,389 times
Quote:

There is no god and your fantasy doesn’t control my life. End of story.

Old Yesterday, 07:41 AM

5,533 posts, read 2,926,389 times
Quote:
You should practice what you preach... you go against the word of God.. His word says anyone who lies with the same sex is committing an abomination.. tell it to God that he failed.
His word says disloyal pregnant women should be ripped open.

His word says slaves should obey their masters.

His word says disobedient children should be killed.

His word says a lot of other disgusting things that we rightly reject today (even Christians) with a modern sense of morality.

The fact that gay people are not evil is just our latest improvement over that collection of writings from Bronze Age tribesmen.

Old Yesterday, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
His word says disloyal pregnant women should be ripped open.

His word says slaves should obey their masters.

His word says disobedient children should be killed.

His word says a lot of other disgusting things that we rightly reject today (even Christians) with a modern sense of morality.

The fact that gay people are not evil is just our latest improvement over that collection of writings from Bronze Age tribesmen.
It is written.. Should grace abound that sin abound. God forbid! Obviously none of the posters who support homosexuality are Christians.

Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM

21,608 posts, read 10,405,579 times
Quote:
You do know the bible is filled with laws you break every day, right?

But the one message that is clear - love they neighbor as thyself. Judge not, lest ye be judged.

God never fails. People fail God.

Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Status: "Guns don't kill people. Your local PD kills people." (set 1 day ago)

1,274 posts, read 725,708 times
Quote:
Obviously none of the posters who support homosexuality are Christians.
This is why acceptance of homosexuality / so called homosexual marriage is a sabotage of the highest order.

The aim is to destroy morality and faith not by removing religion but by deceiving people into opposing the will of God. Both homosexuals and straight people are the target. If you oppose God's will by actually supporting this you have effectively renounced your faith. It's one thing to be compassionate, it's another to celebrate sin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or