U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 02:33 PM

23,651 posts, read 11,723,226 times

Advertisements

My graduating class in college had around 1,400 students . I doubt more than 20 actually knew who I was.

But go ahead with your birther theory man

Old Today, 03:25 PM

569 posts, read 205,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Not implying anything. Like I said in my OP - just making a note of it. I said it was about nothing. I said we would never find out if transcripts exist.

I'm surprised it has gotten this much traffic being that it's about a past president who is no longer relevant.
OK good. I'm glad you're not implying anything because honestly there is nothing to this other than some conspiracy theories.

So instead let's focus on things that actually exist and are useful to the voting public like a sitting President's tax returns for a start. Especially since he's filed for Chapter 11 ... multiple times.

Old Today, 04:07 PM

30,483 posts, read 16,902,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
then you probably want to note this:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cord-released/

and the fact that obama published an article in the columbia school paper in '83.
Oops! Looks like this little tidbit got overlooked.

Ahh well. I'm sure the OP can find another conspiracy involving Obama.

Old Today, 04:48 PM

11,928 posts, read 8,615,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Not implying anything. Like I said in my OP - just making a note of it. I said it was about nothing. I said we would never find out if transcripts exist.

I'm surprised it has gotten this much traffic being that it's about a past president who is no longer relevant.
I paid college tuition for 3 kids.

And grad school for 2.

I never saw a transcript.

And the school would not give me one.

Old Today, 04:56 PM

33,872 posts, read 14,261,258 times
It took all this time to come up with this conspiracy.

Old Today, 05:42 PM

20,444 posts, read 10,002,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It took all this time to come up with this conspiracy.

actually this conspiracy is years old ( and was quickly debunked by anyone with the ability to do a websearch ).

i have no idea why it's being regurgitated now.

Old Today, 05:44 PM

9,050 posts, read 5,198,419 times
he took classes on line, yes that the ticker, Columbia on line

Old Today, 06:11 PM

13,381 posts, read 6,399,880 times
When Obama was president, a woman in WA ran his SSN through E-verify, it came back as a no-match. In fact, he was using a number that would have been issued to someone who was living in CT at the time they applied for a SSN. Obama never lived in CT.

It's very disturbing to think that no one in the house or senate looked into that. It's bad enough when illegals use fake or stolen SSNs but when it's POTUS who is doing that...

Obama Failed E-Verify | NOT Qualified To Pick Tomatoes But OK to be President | The Daily Unconstitutional
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or