U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 12:26 PM

2,830 posts, read 941,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Jeez, I do this crap all the time, I say something half correct because I want to be the man with the 411. When it is proven that I am off, I try to show why I said in the first place.
Do you then fake some evidence to supposedly show that you were right?

Like let's say you accidentally said that Sioux City was in South Dakota instead of Iowa. Would you then pull out an atlas where the border of Iowa was redrawn using a sharpie to make it look like you were right?

Old 09-05-2019, 12:34 PM

3,313 posts, read 1,011,359 times
What is up with liberals and trying to make a controversy out of a damn storm these days? I guess since Bush messed up Katrina they think itís a thing to do now. This literally had zero impact on preparation and just seems like a desperate attack to generate news.

Twitter is a cesspool

Old 09-05-2019, 12:35 PM

10,342 posts, read 3,091,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
What is up with liberals and trying to make a controversy out of a damn storm these days? I guess since Bush messed up Katrina they think itís a thing to do now. This literally had zero impact on preparation and just seems like a desperate attack to generate news.

Twitter is a cesspool
What is up with Trump keeping the issue front and center since Sunday? That's the bigger question.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:37 PM

650 posts, read 200,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Did any Team Red members actually click on the OP's link?

C'mon. These are hysterical!!!!!

Like I said, Team Blue has been mostly insufferable since Trump announced his run but give them a fist bump on this one. It's the Team Blue of yesteryear - quick, smart, and funny.

I want my old Team Blue back! This could be a first step.
I love the one with hands. And the one with The Wall. Then there's that one with Mount Rushmore. And the one with inauguration.

Should I have said spoiler alert?

Old 09-05-2019, 12:41 PM

5,128 posts, read 2,864,802 times
Quote:
What is up with liberals and trying to make a controversy out of a damn storm these days?
The issue is not the storm, it is Trump and the altered sense of reality that he lives in.

Quote:
Twitter is a cesspool
It might well be a cesspool but it is Trump's favorite cesspool to play in. Everyone is just jumping in with him.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:46 PM

6,107 posts, read 3,065,849 times
Quote:

Twitter is a cesspool
Trump made it a controversy by saying something false and contrary to the reports clearly published by the NWS.

Our fact free president should be called out on his false statements, which occur nearly every time he opens his piehole.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:49 PM

10,342 posts, read 3,091,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Trump made it a controversy by saying something false and contrary to the reports clearly published by the NWS.

Our fact free president should be called out on his false statements, which occur nearly every time he opens his piehole.
And every time he continues to open it. This all could have been over on Sunday. But no, he has to have the last word, even if that word is wrong.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:50 PM

14,924 posts, read 7,989,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post

Nobody who really matters cares about this, the only people who care about this "story" are TDS morons who wait helplessly for the next faux story to retweet, cry about and attack the President about.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:52 PM

5,429 posts, read 2,801,127 times
Trump was just doodling outside the lines again. Par for the course really.

Old 09-05-2019, 12:55 PM

29,966 posts, read 40,394,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Nobody who really matters cares about this, the only people who care about this "story" are TDS morons who wait helplessly for the next faux story to retweet, cry about and attack the President about.
Right. About 60% of Americans and 90% of the rest of the world are laughing at this fool you call the president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or