Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 05:37 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i don't get why he didn't just show one of the earlier prediction maps, like this one.
Because then they would be all over him for not including LA and MS.

Old 09-05-2019, 05:59 PM

26,570 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
He's playing with people like you like a kid with a laser pointer playing with a cat.

He's tweeting and you're following him on twitter anxiously waiting for his next word.

so the president is busy filling his day with the actions of a bored 12year old?

Old 09-05-2019, 06:06 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
He's playing with people like you like a kid with a laser pointer playing with a cat.

He's tweeting and you're following him on twitter anxiously waiting for his next word.
Actually I don't follow him or anyone on twitter.

I prefer my Presidents to not play games during a national disaster.

Old 09-05-2019, 09:33 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Love watching Trump drive liberals off a cliff. Nothing could beat the night of the last election with all the left’s emotions. The tears and screaming. The MSM in shock.

There never was a more entertaining election. Even you moderate lefts would admit to that. I welcome as much Trump bashing as can be dished out and the media foaming at how Trump will get destroyed in the next election and oh those polls. All those accurate polls.

All the insanity will guarantee him a second term. I welcome it. Pull your hair out! Come on, man. Hahaha......
Trump doesn’t drive liberals off a cliff. They just laugh at him with all his lies.

Old 09-05-2019, 10:32 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
This whole situation just makes clear that conservatives have no standards and will go all-out to defend demented behavior.

Old 09-05-2019, 10:35 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Team Red really needs to throw Team Blue a bone on this one.

These memes and gifs have been high-quality satire.

As I noted before, it's great to see Team Blue get a little mojo back after nearly 4 years of "Orange Man bad!" all the time.

Old 09-06-2019, 04:26 AM

37,186 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
It's not an iceberg, it's a hurricane.... but don't worry, your President will help clean up the mess even for the ungrateful folks who blindly hate him because their favorite old hag didn't get her turn.
No, actually, he won't. The terminally greedy take their pleasure from scooping up distressed property at pennies on the dollar. His cronies are smacking their lips as we speak, waiting for the storm to abate so they can pick the carcass. He hasn't even cleaned up Puerto Rico from Maria, yet. They have received 1/6 of what the aid they were promised. It would be truly fascinating if a study was done on which of his compatriots owns far more beachfront PR property now than they did two years ago.

But a hurricane is the least of America's problems. There are many who still believe that Trump's job was to deliver a severely weakened America to Putin in exchange for forgiveness of his debts, that the 2016 election was manipulated in the voting machines and or/computers used to tally the totals, and that he is being coached every step of the way in his destruction. That is one of the reasons his tax returns/financial records are so important. They will either exonerate him as being as pure as the driven snow, or provide clues that will explain a lot of the actions he has taken, such as pulling out of every major treaty he can and pissing off every ally he encounters. It is also the reason he hands over secrets to the Russians on a regular basis and refuses to have any transcription of his meetings with Putin, and not even an American interpreter present.

We are not blind. We know exactly why he is worthy only of scorn to anyone who still believes in America, and it has nothing to do with your favorite deflection shield, Hillary. Thanks for bringing her up, and proving once again that it is not possible to discuss Trump here without either Hillary or Obama being invoked by those who cannot defend Trump on his own merits.

Old 09-06-2019, 04:32 AM

37,186 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshaBrady1968 View Post
I'm baffled at his motivation? Was he trying to sneak some money to Alabama to support a solidly red state? I don't get it....
I think he really was preoccupied with Albania when he misspoke during this particular fiasco, and blurted it out before he could stop, They're big Putin supporters over there, too.

Once the cat was out of the bag, however, it was impossible just to laugh the whole thing off as a gaffe and continue eworking. He had to stop everything that was going on for three days and tweet nine times (so far) to try to make it look like he is infallible. Maybe he's bucking for Pope when he leaves office, I dunno...

Old 09-06-2019, 04:39 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
wasn't it former community organizer barry hussein who believed the united states had 57 states?

Old 09-06-2019, 05:33 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,220,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
wasn't it former community organizer barry hussein who believed the united states had 57 states?
Just imagine if Obama had presented a doctored up map showing that the U.S. actually did have 57 states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies