U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 07:12 AM
 
Location: Heart of Arabia (No, not Dearborn)
1,441 posts, read 499,626 times
Reputation: 2033

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
That PSA really tickled my funny-bone. Thanks for posting it.

(Iím an American who lives in the U.S., but Iíve spent a fair amount of time in Denmark, have a number of Danish friends, and have a number of American friends who live in Denmark)
I liked it also.

My retirement bucket list involves traveling to the Scandinavian countries (in the summer), particularly the central Swedish area my father was born in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 08:10 AM
 
9,736 posts, read 7,376,438 times
Reputation: 9880
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Successful white countries or even communities were historically successful before being forced to diversify and are successful in spite of diversity not because of it.
That's because people had 10 kids, people died at 40, and slavery and economic exploitation through empire was the norm. You can't turn back time, no matter how much you want to put women and nonwhites in servitude.

And no country is "forced" to diversify; they're diversifying because that's what successful countries do. If you don't attract the best and brightest, like the U.S. and Germany, you die, like Hungary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:47 AM
 
9,736 posts, read 7,376,438 times
Reputation: 9880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I was just in Hungary last October....simply fabulous country that I almost wanted to emirate to. They are still reeling a bit from their infestation with Communism but now it's great to be in Budapest.!
Then move there. Hungary has the incomes of Mexico with the freedoms of China. Quite a combination! And if you aren't of Hungarian descent you're a second class resident.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:51 AM
 
9,736 posts, read 7,376,438 times
Reputation: 9880
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
LOL. If you don't report the crimes of rapey migrants, that means they never happened.
So you're claiming that Germany actually does have high crime, but it isn't reported, so no one knows (except for you, apparently). In other words, the official govt. statistics are all lies, and only some random dude in North Carolina knows the truth.

I am 1000% certain you also think Trump is great, the media are "fakenews", science is fake, Mexicans are rapists, up is down and left is right, correct? "I love the uneducated". Truer words were never spoken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:08 AM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
14,029 posts, read 8,800,374 times
Reputation: 20442
Fertility rates are down world wide. Russia has tried to reverse theirs but has not succeeded. They are now down 15M people from their peak. I would not expect Hungary to do any better.



Selective immigration, where immigrants apply and are allowed in, will be critical to success as the world population begins to decrease.
That will happen very quickly in almost (but not quite) every country.

Google up China Demographic Time Bomb and read some of the many articles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:40 AM
 
5,296 posts, read 5,149,947 times
Reputation: 6422
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Successful white countries or even communities were historically successful before being forced to diversify and are successful in spite of diversity not because of it. They'd be more successful with less diversity. Diversity seeks out successful white countries like a parasite does a host. Diversity from non-successful cultures can only make a country less successful not more, not to mention less pleasant and harmonious in general.
Ethnic identity is hard to understand for the race obsessed ethically blind Americans. In the European scheme of things ethnicity not color of skin was and remains the foundation of diversity. Different ethnicities sharing white +/- skin color may very well relate to each other in the same way as KKK relates to blacks. There was/is no white European brotherhood. Ethnic diversity provided as much or more tensions for Europeans as racial diversity does in USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:24 AM
 
13,500 posts, read 4,097,799 times
Reputation: 4022
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Isee that you're backpedaling furiously like an NFL defensive back facing Tom Brady.
No, you're just making a strawman argument.

Quote:
Well, that doesn't account for the fact that the Old Southern plantation system wouldn't be successful without the importation of African descended slaves to do the labor. Kind of an inconvenient truth to your ethnic purity theory.
The Old South would've been just as successful without slavery, just maybe not quite as profitable by about 5% margin for plantation owners and employers. And there wouldn't have been a Civil War, Reconstruction, segregation and etc. Are you arguing slavery was a positive thing to support your diversity theory?


Quote:
The USA has always had diversity in its population. It's just that folks like you don't recognize that, don't want to recognize the contributions of people who weren't white males to society. And you're bent out of shape that history says otherwise.
Yeah the USA always had diversity mostly because of the slave trade, and that was its first mistake that is still costing and causing problems today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:41 AM
 
13,500 posts, read 4,097,799 times
Reputation: 4022
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Ethnic identity is hard to understand for the race obsessed ethically blind Americans. In the European scheme of things ethnicity not color of skin was and remains the foundation of diversity. Different ethnicities sharing white +/- skin color may very well relate to each other in the same way as KKK relates to blacks. There was/is no white European brotherhood. Ethnic diversity provided as much or more tensions for Europeans as racial diversity does in USA.
I'm not disputing that. I'm saying Americans are more experienced and correct with being ethnically "blind" and race "obsessed" which has an experimental and hereditarian basis and the Europeans obsessing over European nationality really has little hereditarian basis. As European countries are exposed to non-European immigration they'll learn what real diversity is and the real problems it will cause them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Orange County, CA
1,981 posts, read 1,981,751 times
Reputation: 947
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Why would Germany be a "disaster" because they have a minor right wing party? What parliamentary democracy doesn't have a right wing party? It isn't like they have a chance in hell of winning a Parliamentary majority; they're only popular in the "Alabama" of Germany; rural parts of the backward East.


OK, and? Germany has twice the immigration rate of the U.S., so I don't blame half of Germans for not wanting to increase it further (and I'm actually surprised half of Germans want even higher immigration). I don't want higher immigration either, doesn't mean Germany isn't a smashing success.


No. This is all 1000% wrong and proof you're being brainwashed. Germany has essentially zero unemployment and record-low crime. In fact they have a massive worker shortage.

As someone with dual U.S.-German citizenship, I have never seen a safer, happier, more prosperous Germany. I also find it hilarious that some Americans believe Germany is "unsafe", while living in a country where maniacs take loaded military weaponry to Walmart.
50% is a huge percentage of the population! And that probably understates the real percentage that are against immigration, as some people don't want to appear to others as being "xenophobic/racist." Similar to the Trump polling phenomena during the 2016 election.

Even though I don't usually trust the "MSM" even they are reporting rising populist and nationalist sentiment against immigration all across Europe.

And that scares the crap out of Western elites...

You can't just import huge numbers of people from radically different ethnicities/religions/races and not expect backlash...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:04 PM
 
13,500 posts, read 4,097,799 times
Reputation: 4022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
50% is a huge percentage of the population! And that probably understates the real percentage that are against immigration, as some people don't want to appear to others as being "xenophobic/racist." Similar to the Trump polling phenomena during the 2016 election.

Even though I don't usually trust the "MSM" even they are reporting rising populist and nationalist sentiment against immigration all across Europe.

And that scares the crap out of Western elites...

You can't just import huge numbers of people from radically different ethnicities/religions/races and not expect backlash...
And there should be backlash, and not just an expectation of backlash but the expectation of perfectly fine monocultural countries being degraded down to something more dysfunctional like Brazil. Really the people should totally disband governments forcing diversity and replacement on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top