U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 08:26 AM
 
Location: Up North
4,491 posts, read 1,153,282 times
Reputation: 2660

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You error is to expect and require equal group outcomes from different groups who have different abilities and inputs and efforts so they naturally have different outcomes.

Should we discriminate against black college athletes because of disparate outcome of there being an higher proportion of black athletes than white, Asian and Hispanic etc?

You don't want equal opportunity, you want equal or better than white outcomes for blacks, and that is anti-white racism.
Actually, the "diversity" they desire resembles the NBA All Star Team. Google it. (In a game/league that was invented by an "old white man" - that thing they deem as evil as the Devil himself - and a league that was entirely comprised of whites). That is the "diversity" they desire (which is to say, no diversity whatsoever). The diversity the left is after is the complete and total elimination of Anglos from any position whatever of any control/power whatever in Western society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 08:42 AM
 
10,292 posts, read 7,001,359 times
Reputation: 4288
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Slavery from over 150 years ago is irrelevant. Slavery harmed most over 90% of whites who never even owned a slave at the time. Blacks do oppress whites at every chance they get, affirmative action, reverse-discrimination and racism, property and violent crime, various impositions etc. You are still arguing whites are morally inferior. Besides, whites did what they had to do to keep their race and culture from being subsumed by non-whites or to remain or maintain near the status they'd be in the absences of non-whites. .

You don't have to share that with me. I already know you believe that blacks are an inferior race mentally and emotionally. Hence, of course slavery, Jim Crow, white racism....will be dismissed by you as a CAUSE for current socioeconomic racial inequality. You are not going to convince me of that and I am not going to convince you of otherwise....so what is your point? My goal is simply to expose that people either believe that blacks are socioeconomically unequal due to external reason( such as racial oppression's cumulative impact) or internal reasons (genetic inferiority). You are clearly a believer of the latter.....which is racism. Your only response to that is to suggest I or blacks are racist or believe whites are inferior, to normalize your affliction. However, I am arguing that we are equal.....and that to you is an attack on whites to dare suggest blacks are inherently equal to a superior race. How dare I lower white people to the level of blacks or elevate blacks to the level of whites by suggestion we are the same.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; Today at 08:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:49 AM
 
10,292 posts, read 7,001,359 times
Reputation: 4288
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Oh yeah? What's there to say whites shouldn't have more of a gap between them and everyone else and reach parity or ahead of Asians? Whites need more unity and more discrimination to favor them over others. How do you like those apples?

Asians have higher incomes, per capita, because of Asian Indians mostly. The policy of this country and its H1b visas is to bring over highly educated workers, usually technical. In other words, white CEO of companies need these tech workers in their businesses. Apparently the US does not produce enough of these workers to fill the demand. If you have a problem with the gap between whites and Asians in this country...then all you have to do is revoke the H-1b visa program.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 08:55 AM
 
10,292 posts, read 7,001,359 times
Reputation: 4288
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Yea, so due to something happening in the past, and long ago dealt with, people should use such things as a basis for decisions that will have a life long impact? Makes sense, lol.

They go to these programs because they are the top programs with the top coaching staff. This gives them the best possibility of going into the professional leagues, or even joining the staff of the professional leagues.

To say someone should choose the University of Maine over Alabama because years ago Alabama had some lynching is ridiculous. If that is your standard, I can find something negative about every state and every country in the world.

That would be ridiculous. However, Alabama and other Southern States had slavery and Jim Crow segregation.....and the kicker is that many of these athletes antecedents were likely oppressed in and by those states. Southern States, and their institutions, are really like former plantations for blacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:19 AM
 
Location: Bronx, New York
3,205 posts, read 6,385,055 times
Reputation: 1296
It is very interesting that certain political advocates recommend that certain groups "'go back' to where you came from, and solve your own problems!" But when a person of such group puts up an advocacy plan to "go back," and lists very legit reasons for doing so, it gets attacked......!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:36 AM
 
10,292 posts, read 7,001,359 times
Reputation: 4288
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
It is very interesting that certain political advocates recommend that certain groups "'go back' to where you came from, and solve your own problems!" But when a person of such group puts up an advocacy plan to "go back," and lists very legit reasons for doing so, it gets attacked......!

Bingo!


They don't want whites to have to assume any burdens to solve racial problems.....because they never owned any slaves. Blacks should pick themselves up, they say, stop marching and complaining about whites. Solve your own problems. However, if we do that then they object saying its racist and "why can't whites do that for other whites"?



They are not happy unless white superiority is preserved and the best way for that to happen is if whites are not burdened, because they never owned any slave, and for blacks not to reach out and try to lift up other blacks, because that is racism and whites are not allowed to do the same for other whites. Thus....do nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:07 AM
 
Location: Pine Grove,AL
23,674 posts, read 11,731,048 times
Reputation: 4392
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
no. i acknowledge that you are desperate to obfuscated and whattabout in order to not have to address the actual topic.
so you do admit you are a hypocrite, thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:41 AM
 
Location: Up North
4,491 posts, read 1,153,282 times
Reputation: 2660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Bingo!


They don't want whites to have to assume any burdens to solve racial problems.....because they never owned any slaves. Blacks should pick themselves up, they say, stop marching and complaining about whites. Solve your own problems. However, if we do that then they object saying its racist and "why can't whites do that for other whites"?



They are not happy unless white superiority is preserved and the best way for that to happen is if whites are not burdened, because they never owned any slave, and for blacks not to reach out and try to lift up other blacks, because that is racism and whites are not allowed to do the same for other whites. Thus....do nothing.

That's fine. If you want to self-segregate, won't hurt my feelings. Just don't be all mad when whites do the same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:51 AM
 
52,646 posts, read 42,297,933 times
Reputation: 32933
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I said more than that because the issue is far more complex, but you didnt quote the rest now did you ???
I didn't because you waved your hands about magical lawn mowing businesses etc. somehow making up for the fact that kids with 19 ACT's are getting int 28 ACT admission schools.

It's not more complex. The admission standards for athletes are lower.

Heck, that's why Harvard is in the NCAA tourney almost every year now after 60 years of not going. Their own coach told the school that on condition of hiring him they were going to have to "work with him on admissions".

Or if you perfer, why some bigtime basketball schools have been sued for graduating players that read at a 3rd grade level.

Not sure where you went to college but that would be a definitely lowered admission standard for my alma mata letting in people reading at a 3rd grade level.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 10:52 AM
 
13,501 posts, read 4,097,799 times
Reputation: 4022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
You don't have to share that with me. I already know you believe that blacks are an inferior race mentally and emotionally. Hence, of course slavery, Jim Crow, white racism....will be dismissed by you as a CAUSE for current socioeconomic racial inequality. You are not going to convince me of that and I am not going to convince you of otherwise....so what is your point? My goal is simply to expose that people either believe that blacks are socioeconomically unequal due to external reason( such as racial oppression's cumulative impact) or internal reasons (genetic inferiority). You are clearly a believer of the latter.....which is racism. Your only response to that is to suggest I or blacks are racist or believe whites are inferior, to normalize your affliction. However, I am arguing that we are equal.....and that to you is an attack on whites to dare suggest blacks are inherently equal to a superior race. How dare I lower white people to the level of blacks or elevate blacks to the level of whites by suggestion we are the same.
You are arguing for black supremacy over whites and justifying it because whites are supposedly morally and ethically inferior. That's just being anti-white no matter how you want to spin it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top