U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2019, 07:20 AM

22,564 posts, read 22,114,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
There have been multiple studies that show an increased instance of autism with age, but they’re finding the largest increased risk is based on paternal age not maternal.

https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/li...ism-explained/
I also read the increase in numbers of autism are partly due to advanced screening.
Personally I believe the spectrum diagnoses is often over diagnose similar to ADHD diagnosis.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:30 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,443,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1alker View Post
Dating, sex, and relationships have become mostly just a novelty in the modern era. People no longer need to pair together for survival. Women no longer need a man to hunt for them or protect them. They can be very picky, trying to find that perfect mate and not settling with just anybody because they have too.

It just goes to show that we're evolving as a species. We're trying to seek a higher purpose than just humping, killing, and surviving day to day like our ancestors.

And if a man prefers to sit in his basement playing video games all day, so be it. Why is this a problem? With automation and AI coming to kill most jobs off, we don't need as many people on this planet as we once did. If anything, we need quality people with good looks, high IQs, who can compete in the modern society.
I disagree. High IQ, makes good looks irrelevant. Look at Einstein, Hawking, Franklin, and a myriad of other historical figures that advanced our society far more than anyone who looks like Brad Pitt or Scarlett Johansson. Looks will benefit people with low and average IQ’s or slightly better, but doesn’t make much of a difference in those with exceptional IQs.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:39 AM

22,564 posts, read 22,114,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
And this is what people need to understand in regards to the high rate of single parent homes in the black community. The traditional role of the man was to provide and protect and the more a man can provide and protect the more attractive they are to women for marriage. What racism did to the black male, for centuries, was take away his ability to provide and protect under a system of white supremacy. Furthermore, not only is such a man less attractive to a women for marriage......a man is less likely to want to marry if he cannot play the traditional role.
But even when racism was rampant in this country a black man with little earning ability was better than no man at all. Black women were at the bottom of the totem pole. Better to have a husband than not. Same was true for white women to a lesser degree but women needed husbands.

Things began to get better after the civil rights movement and today everyone white, black, man, woman have equal financial opportunities yet marriage rates are decreasing, granted according to studies at a higher rate in the black community. Marriage rates in the black community have remained pretty consistent. Should they not have increased with the increasing ability for black men to provide and protect and be in the traditional role of husband?

Old 09-09-2019, 07:57 AM

3,313 posts, read 4,500,365 times
These video explain it all. If you haven't watch it yet.... it's for ships and giggles* don't get your panties in a wad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpGkrViOcE

Old 09-09-2019, 08:00 AM

2,865 posts, read 871,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Yeah if we’re declining I’m sure that’s why.
Let's not even start this

Old 09-09-2019, 08:02 AM

20,066 posts, read 12,579,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I thought that no one knows what their gender is anymore, so people are just waiting for their new assignment.

Old 09-09-2019, 08:07 AM

2,865 posts, read 871,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williepaws View Post
Its working great! No reason to get married anymore.
Lmao the ass kissing of feminism is really dropping

How does it feel knowing female suicide rates, female depression rates and female binge drinking are all on the rise? I'll wait

Old 09-09-2019, 08:12 AM

17,743 posts, read 19,977,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1alker View Post
Dating, sex, and relationships have become mostly just a novelty in the modern era. People no longer need to pair together for survival. Women no longer need a man to hunt for them or protect them. They can be very picky, trying to find that perfect mate and not settling with just anybody because they have too.
Why is it that 90% of the time, women end up marrying men who make more money than them?

Old 09-09-2019, 08:13 AM

1,620 posts, read 2,332,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Obamanomics was a dud. Women obviously don't approve of it, as evidence by the record low birthrates in the USA. Soyboys and snowflakes are pretty comfortable playing video games in their parent's basement though, free of any responsibilities or commitments in life. If they are lucky, they can hook up with a bread winner gal who will subsidize their pathetic lifestyle. I guess that's what "winning" means if you are a lefty beta male wimp.

I can't imagine someone who is posting to a message board 24/7 being much more attractive.

Old 09-09-2019, 08:14 AM

32,759 posts, read 20,710,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Lmao the ass kissing of feminism is really dropping

How does it feel knowing female suicide rates, female depression rates and female binge drinking are all on the rise? I'll wait

Well according to other posts, male suicides are at an all time high.

So I doubt it is all about this one issue.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or