U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2019, 05:04 PM

15,272 posts, read 13,681,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Maybe your daughter should entice those men with something they find to be appealing for them to leave their basements? If is a big turn off when a below average intelligence females bring up their degrees at the slightest opportunity as though men give a dime or that degree proves something other than jumping through the hoops. Some college educated women on the slow side of things are like living poster girls for modern college education yet their egos are like A-bomb mushroom clouds. Women do not give the men what they want and develop nasty attitudes on top of that, men stay in basements. Simple. At the end the number of college educated women will reach a critical point and the things will fall apart.
What do men want?

Old 09-07-2019, 05:04 PM

4,914 posts, read 2,272,630 times
Quote:
Women need more man mules to take to family courts after working them on plantation for a while. But they are ok with daddy gobernment if no elible man mule can be found. She hits the carousel and let the gobbernment to pay to raise her litter. Rightwing "traditionalism" in the age of corporate capitalism using feminists as crack troops to atomize gender neutral work drones is a definition of insanity. You cannot take responsibility for a female or family since there is no way for a man to control either. Gobbernment is standing by a woman with a stick though. So a man mule works and plays a patriarch until a female gets tired of his performance.

It is a positive development when a good % of men stops jumping through the hoops of materialism to earn the rights of access to a female body.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
HA! You sound bitter.
Quote:
Don't forget to mention me not getting laid somewhere in this thread, and how miserable I must be to harbor those thoughts, and how sorry you are for me. Manipulative tricks females use to protect their turf is more predictable than a Sunrise.
Your post is so extreme in its bitterness and hatred that I honestly thought you were kidding.

I apologize if I offended you.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:05 PM

13,692 posts, read 4,189,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
You've just described how guys like DT and many, many, *MANY* others manage to pull.

Salma Hayek and multi-billionaire husband François-Henri Pinault

https://www.eonline.com/news/1033070...ore-notre-dame
It's just the hard row men have to hoe in the dating game. A male has to be exceptionally good looking and youthful, or he has to be exceptionally wealthy. The fact that women can over look a man's looks and age for money just shows women are being overly petty about men's looks when the male is of average financial means.

21,737 posts, read 14,409,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
It's easy to pick up females when you're under 30, but since men don't wear make up, eventually male looks fade to super-superficial females. The problem is even 50 year old monstrous looking women still want a 28 year old looking male.
Fallout from Sex and the City. All these older women think they are Kim Cattrall/ Samantha Jones and can pull young bucks left and right.

Mutton dressed as lamb is an acquired taste, and it doesn't agree with every guy even when prepared well. Demi Moore couldn't hold onto Ashton Kutcher because in part because nature usually wins out.

49,427 posts, read 46,262,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
If I have to have a bunch of money to get love, then it's not worth it. As it is, I have a job in which the pay is decent. However, I still don't have much of an incentive to get married.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:06 PM

4,914 posts, read 2,272,630 times
Does this "" indicate sarcasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Feminism was just a scheme so women could be economically independent and free to engage in hook ups with the most attractive males .

Old 09-07-2019, 05:07 PM

5,328 posts, read 5,184,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It sounds like there are a lot of incels on this board.
Even if that is the case you need to prove that access to a vagina is necessary to validate a pov of a man. Whose vagina is to be a judge of a man? Any requirements?

Old 09-07-2019, 05:13 PM

13,692 posts, read 4,189,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
Fallout from Sex and the City. All these older women think they are Kim Cattrall/ Samantha Jones and can pull young bucks left and right.

Mutton dressed as lamb is an acquired taste, and it doesn't agree with every guy even when prepared well. Demi Moore couldn't hold onto Ashton Kutcher because in part because nature usually wins out.
Yeah but he had the trifecta of youth, looks and money. The fact a guy like that would've even consider Demi Moore in the first place is an example of what I'm saying. I'm not saying unattractive and older women can keep or settle down with attractive and young guys. I'm just saying they can get hook ups and flings with them, so women have no use for males who are not exceptionally attractive.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:13 PM

10,473 posts, read 7,064,620 times
People are falsely blaming feminism as opposed to capitalism. It was capitalism that ushered women into the work place. Of course, WWII and men off to war necessitated women doing traditional male jobs. However, capitalism seeks expansion or it becomes a zero sum game. It needs more workers and more consumers to feed the growth of new revenues and profit.

Another thing to consider is that married people SHARE goods and services. They share a home, appliances, home services, etc. Sharing is not good for economic growth. Single people need to buy their own things, thus, the demand for housing and goods and services are maximized by people living as individuals wanting and buying their own individual things.....as opposed to sharing.

Capitalism feeds off the disintegration of the family and "collective" institutions that share. Feminism was just a pawn in the game of capitalistic greed. It was a proxy to increase the number of workers and consumers in order to expand faster. Capitalism is the most productive economic system ever invented.....but it comes with a great offset on society and culture in the long run.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:15 PM

18,071 posts, read 20,068,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Why make fun of liberals.... They are going to start demanding free stuff.... Oh wait....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or