Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2019, 05:26 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,699,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Feminists voluntarily jumped in the corporate bed to have mutually beneficial relationships with moneyed elites. Corporatists saw great money making potential in an isolated gender neutral drone owing it all to selling his/her wage slaving self on labor market. Feminists saw female liberation there.

Feminist did not have the power to change anything....so its really not on them. Its capitalist.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:27 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,865,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
There are studies and even books written about how societies that give women total equality and rights (especially sexual freedom) leads to collapse of civilization.

This is especially due to women's proclivities towards "hypergamy" and the polygamy that usually results from this.

This leads to violent and unstable societies, like we see in Africa for instance.
Just look at Sweden. The modern feminist woman is letting the country be raped, pillaged and plundered.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:31 PM

72,958 posts, read 62,547,130 times
Having money doesn't guarantee getting a woman. There are men who have plenty of money and are avoiding getting married. I don't have alot of money, but I'm not poor either. I'm middle class. This is my thing. I'm not ready to get married. I'm not ready to take care of anyone. One reason I don't have pets either. Being married is a committment, and it shouldn't be taken lightly. And with the high rate of divorce, and the stakes that come with dealing with divorce (such as alimony) are high. There are many who view marriage as some kind of game. At this point, my main concern is taking care of self.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:33 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,699,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
There are studies and even books written about how societies that give women total equality and rights (especially sexual freedom) leads to collapse of civilization.

This is especially due to women's proclivities towards "hypergamy" and the polygamy that usually results from this.

This leads to violent and unstable societies, like we see in Africa for instance.

Like we see in Africa? No...like YOU see in Africa. Africa is a patriarchal society. Extremely so. Patriarchal and homophobic. Traditional gender roles. Totally contrary to what you are describing as what is responsible for instability. The instability in Africa comes from the white folks drawing the borders in such a way to divide and conquer the people an pitting them against one and other....then favoring one tribe over another exacerbating existing tensions between those tribes. This is not to say there would have been no instability in Africa had it not been colonized. Rather, this is just to say that the DEGREE of instability, if abnormal, is due to that issue. In most places that Euopeans created the borders for non Europeans....conflict remains. India Pakistan.....Israel....Africa....etc

Old 09-07-2019, 05:37 PM

72,958 posts, read 62,547,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Check the health of the black family in America prior to LBJ and then after LBJ's Great Society.
The American family in general went down the dumps after 1970, mainly due to no-fault divorces. However, Black American families did poorly relatively to everyone else, as far back as the Great Depression. Out of wedlock birth rates, divorce rates, and rates of single parent families were always higher for Blacks than any other group. There might have been more 2 parent homes among the Black population up to the 1960s, but relatively to everyone else, the Black population was still doing worse. Everyone in America got hit hard with disintegrating families towards 1970. Many Black famliies were already in bad shape before LBJ. This is why I don't blame Johnson. Things were already getting bad since WWII for many Black families. Blacks have led the nation in divorce rates long before LBJ came along.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:42 PM

4,898 posts, read 3,357,279 times
Here is one of the books that I am talking about.

Marriage and Civilization: How Monogamy Made Us Human

https://www.amazon.com/Marriage-Civi.../dp/1621572013

Quote:
Polygamy, Tucker argues, not only generates discontent and disorder within a society, but promotes violence against others. Monogamous marriage is vital not only to our domestic well-being, but our survival in the face of violent enemies.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:43 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,584,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Feminist did not have the power to change anything....so its really not on them. Its capitalist.
Ok, move up academic/media/corporate ladder to see how much power feminists have. Feminists control academic/media discourse, controlled media shapes minds, shaped minds create reality. Yes, feminists are being used by the corporatists but they are more than happy to be used and deliver atomized social environment to the liberated womanhood. Big bucks and compliant, dependent wage masses for the elites means woman liberation for feminists.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:51 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,035,430 times
Quote:
Ok, move up academic/media/corporate ladder to see how much power feminists have. Feminists control academic/media discourse, controlled media shapes minds, shaped minds create reality. Yes, feminists are being used by the corporatists but they are more than happy to be used and deliver atomized social environment to the liberated womanhood. Big bucks and compliant, dependent wage masses for the elites means woman liberation for feminists.
What kind of woman do you want?

A woman in your own league? Your own age? Willing to stay home to cook, clean, have sex and make babies with you solely responsible for supporting them all?

Old 09-07-2019, 05:59 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,960,211 times
Quote:
What things can young women give to young men who left the basement? Not much except sex.
If the young men in the basements see women as a sort of masturbatory aid, they're probably better off staying in the basement. And so is the rest of the world.

Old 09-07-2019, 05:59 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,571,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
What kind of woman do you want?

A woman in your own league? Your own age? Willing to stay home to cook, clean, have sex and make babies with you solely responsible for supporting them all?
Annie53 - Sounds good to me. Are you available?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.