Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2019, 07:58 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Manipulative female rhetoric strikes again. What is love really? A female might stick a knife between man' ribs, turn it a few times and she'll keep on professing love to that man. As some women told me, "there are many ways to love." So technically there are ways for a woman to love a man when she cuts into his lifeless ribcage with a knife. Women throw around word "love" way too much for it mean much, but then when pressed to explain herself she claims secret, deep, sacral knowledge of that word only a supreme spiritual being like herself can understand.
<Backs out of thread, avoiding eye contact>

Old 09-07-2019, 08:03 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Unsurprisingly the liberals hatred of men has consequences.
Unsurprisingly, you missed the point of the article.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:04 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times
Quote:
Manipulative female rhetoric strikes again. What is love really? A female might stick a knife between man' ribs, turn it a few times and she'll keep on professing love to that man. As some women told me, "there are many ways to love." So technically there are ways for a woman to love a man when she cuts into his lifeless ribcage with a knife. Women throw around word "love" way too much for it mean much, but then when pressed to explain herself she claims secret, deep, sacral knowledge of that word only a supreme spiritual being like herself can understand.
Quote:
noncompliant male bashing, shaming and insults, females use those 3 all the time in lieu of argumentation, please, just read this thread. As soon as a male shows some signs of discomfort with the way things are, females activate all the shaming and manipulative language and tell him to blame himself and suck it up. But for as long a compliant man chews his cud and pulls his plow on the plantation all is great.
Quote:
Shaming again. Perhaps you need some therapy to work the origins of your denial out. The female attitudes to "love" I described are rather universal. Supreme spiritualists claim supreme knowledge of love, the knowledge they cannot explain to male beings on the lower plains of existence. Mania of spiritual grandeur unsupported with real life evidence deserves a shrink, don't you think?
Tell us a little about yourself.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:12 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
We know enough. That poster is doing something very similar to gaslighting (I'm going to insult and make insane generalizations about your whole sex but God forbid you argue with me, then you're terrible, shaming, and being a classic "female," etc.), and frankly it sounds a lot like the ramblings of someone not all there.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
We know enough. That poster is doing something very similar to gaslighting, and frankly it sounds a lot like the ramblings of someone not all there.
People who are in crisis sometimes exhibit baffling coping mechanisms.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:16 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Decline of Western civilization...

So how's that feminism and "women's rights" working for ya???
It's working great. Women don't really need men. You do need us though.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:27 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Quote:
What's your point? Avoid dating women because they can't be trusted?
Why do I need deep trust to date? But dating in my age bracket usually leads to intense pressure to marry even if a woman is done procreating. Women want that marriage way more than love without one, eventually they leave to hunt for a better marriage prospect. We are all humans, we all can be trusted only to a certain extent. Should I trust a woman who claims intense love yet leaves to look for a marriage that would solve all her issues? It is a matter of biology, males are disposable resource from pov of a woman to be abandoned when their utility expires. Yet I am willing to live with that risk if it is balanced by some "value" a woman brings in, I just can't find it, partnership, working on things together, that's pretty much gone. For some reason women making much more $ are not interested in my company, even though after reading cd I came to believe that's a new norm. What's left - a middle aged activity partner who cannot wait to catch up with the things she missed out when younger. Needless to say who'll pay for that (and the rest of the baggage).Why do I need to marry an activity partner?

Old 09-07-2019, 08:31 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Quote:
Stop using shaming or otherwise manipulative language and I'll stop calling you out on that. Simple.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:34 PM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It's working great. Women don't really need men. You do need us though.
nah, you gals rent out real cheap...

Old 09-07-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Why do I need deep trust to date?
You wouldn't know why you'd need it if you've never had it, I suppose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies