U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM

11,348 posts, read 4,206,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You seriously don't believe this is about beating Hillary? Trump is an existential threat to Democrats and the Establishment. THAT's why he must be stopped. Normally, we would just have another election. They can't do that. They have to delegitimize his presidency.
They also tried to delegitimize the presidency of the previous Republican President, George W. Bush.

This has become a pattern and practice of behavior by these people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM

34,883 posts, read 18,896,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
The very fact that you said SIR Donald makes me unsure if I should laugh or cry. Thanks to people who only care about Trump and not country is the very reason we are in this mess.

I'm sure the trump supporters said the exact same thing about obama....sucks to get your own medicine, huh.....

Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM

15,193 posts, read 9,330,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I'm sure the trump supporters said the exact same thing about obama....sucks to get your own medicine, huh.....
I understand that you all got butt hurt having a black man as president I canít help you get over that, And Obama wasnít my president. I know, I know you have a left or right train of thought. Us against them mentality.

Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM

34,883 posts, read 18,896,584 times
Quote:
I understand that you all got butt hurt having a black man as president I canít help you get over that, And Obama wasnít my president. I know, I know you have a left or right train of thought. Us against them mentality.

obama is black? Really? I though his mom was white and his dad was.......

Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
obama is black? Really? I though his mom was white and his dad was.......
Let the hate flow though you.

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

6,888 posts, read 7,963,406 times
Quote:
Why does everything have to be about race with you guys? It is really sad, and it will again be your reason for your loss next year.

Unlike Democrats, conservatives believe the black community is intelligent enough to make decisions that will help their own causes. The smart ones will. The rest will continue to fall for Democrat nonsense. Democrats don't care about blacks, as they consider them a sure thing at the polls.

Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM

4,935 posts, read 995,961 times
Quote:
Yeah but Pence...
Yup, can't stand the man... but.

But at least he won't be the chaotic imbecile that currently resides in the Oval Office.

Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Why does everything have to be about race with you guys? It is really sad, and it will again be your reason for your loss next year.

Unlike Democrats, conservatives believe the black community is intelligent enough to make decisions that will help their own causes. The smart ones will. The rest will continue to fall for Democrat nonsense. Democrats don't care about blacks, as they consider them a sure thing at the polls.
Probably for the same reason you all bring up Obama/Hillary. We will see about next year. Considering that Democratic's tend be more liberal “ pun intended.” And Conservatives tend to more uptight and have a huge stick up their arses about well.. every thing I would say your dead wrong. Again. Like with the liberals you cater to anyone who will buy into the B.S your selling. You only care about votes nothing else. Your fooling yourself thinking Trump isn’t raciest when he’s used racist terms. And you know it your not stupid so don’t act like it.

There are SO many things that are wrong about Trump racism isn’t the only thing he’s has going against him. The fact that conservatives keep ignoring those issues leave the rest of us dumbfounded.

Last edited by reed067; Yesterday at 09:20 PM..

Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

21,502 posts, read 12,132,459 times
Yes, we need to just vote his arse out. But that doesn't mean voters can't and shouldn't be informed of the real facts that will be elicited during an investigation. Let the voters make their decisions based on full knowledge of what has actually been going on

Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM

5,367 posts, read 1,062,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I rather them spend their time on things like why a cancer patient with health insurance, is still out $20k in medical bills, and debt incurred from not being able to work. That is a real issue, a real impact, and something anyone can encounter at any time.
Luckily in situations like these sometimes a GoFundMe or similar campaign can help! Now, how you prove you have the situation vs. just scamming people is not an easy thing to do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or