U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2019, 06:55 AM

3,843 posts, read 1,046,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Here is the thing. What can you do with the kids who don't want to be there? Alot of them are too young to join the army, and we have alot of people competing for jobs. Furthermore, that teacher is likely there for one reason only: Student debt can get paid off for free.
Military style boot camp detention centers might be a start.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:06 AM

3,733 posts, read 1,748,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I think the attackers should be locked up for a while.
I noticed the teacher tried to defend herself by punching back for a bit. I wonder if she will be fired over that.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
I beg to differ. I grew up around a whole bunch of housing projects. I went to school with a lot of black kids. And a hell of a lot of them hated the white kids and segregated themselves. And whenever one of the black kids would socialize with any of the white kids... Many of those black kids did not like that at all. and over the course of my years I have encountered many racist black Americans. Now the Africans from Africa that I have met over the years in America... were been beyond wonderful...and where some of the sweetest and most beautiful souls I ever met in my lifetime. And it's sad to say but many of them were not fond of African-Americans. Having said all that... In terms of being prone to violent Acts... I will easily admit there are a lot of evil white SOB's in this universe. matter of fact I am sitting back waiting for the day that Brendt Christensen gets his azz handed to him in prison by the other inmates. You want to talk about the son of Satan? look that guy up..
You don't lie. I co-own a bar in Palm Beach County, and I learned first hand how the Africans as well as the Caribbean Blacks will oust the African Americans from their groups. One guy from Kenya is very prejudice against African Americans and lectures on a regular basis on how the AA are not welcome in Kenya or anywhere else in Africa for that matter. This is from his views, but he does view African Americans as inferior, because they are the offspring of slaves, and his mind, people became slaves in Africa from losing tribes in wars or being criminals against African empires and that was their punishment. The Island Black people feel the same way. They fought back against the oppressive white people and now run and control the islands that they inhabit, and they tend to take care of themselves for the most part, and don't understand why the African American ghettos are allowed to happen.

A girl I know, along with her husband, both AA, wanted to go to Kenya for their anniversary, but in the end, when travel agencies warned them it might not be a good idea because of the tensions Africans feel towards African Americans, they ended up going to Dubai instead.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:32 AM

824 posts, read 531,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
You don't lie. I co-own a bar in Palm Beach County, and I learned first hand how the Africans as well as the Caribbean Blacks will oust the African Americans from their groups. One guy from Kenya is very prejudice against African Americans and lectures on a regular basis on how the AA are not welcome in Kenya or anywhere else in Africa for that matter. This is from his views, but he does view African Americans as inferior, because they are the offspring of slaves, and his mind, people became slaves in Africa from losing tribes in wars or being criminals against African empires and that was their punishment. The Island Black people feel the same way. They fought back against the oppressive white people and now run and control the islands that they inhabit, and they tend to take care of themselves for the most part, and don't understand why the African American ghettos are allowed to happen.

A girl I know, along with her husband, both AA, wanted to go to Kenya for their anniversary, but in the end, when travel agencies warned them it might not be a good idea because of the tensions Africans feel towards African Americans, they ended up going to Dubai instead.
That's interesting I didn't know these kinds of views existed. Thanks for sharing.

Tribalism is alive more now than ever in this country.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Then why do Blacks self segregate? Why are many colleges now required to offer separate dorms and cafeterias at the DEMAND of Black students? Even when universities provide a separate "safe space" for all minorities, the Blacks want to be separate even from the other "minorities".
Actually, I just think it's the corrupted Black leaders like Al Sharpton who want the segregation, that way it's easier for the likes of him to control the mindset of the Black youths that all other races are bad and that Black Pride is the only way. If these Black youths were allowed to interact with other races, and start to become friends with them, it will be one step closer to breaking that racial divide, and political leaders do not want unity. They want division because it keeps them in power.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:40 AM

47,502 posts, read 34,850,738 times
The internet is full of video of students beating on teachers and vice- versa.

Interesting that itís rare for students step in to stop it, no matter the beater or beaten.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
This is where Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris want to bus your kids to, folks. Do you get it yet? Will you stop voting Democrat?
I stopped voting democrats when the locals in my area turned their backs on the environment they claim to care so much about, in favor of putting up a huge 6500 family home gated community, right next to a wildlife preserve. They only cared about the revenue that the homes would provide, and not about the strain on natural resources (most homes out here are on wells and septic tanks) or the congestion it will bring (only 1 major highway that goes north/south, and it's only 2 lanes at that, and is mostly used by truckers, and only 3 major highways that lead east/west, also mostly used by truckers and farm equipment).

And to make matters worse, the developer is Canadian and plans on using Canadians to build the thing, so it's not even going to provide jobs for Americans.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:48 AM

3,733 posts, read 1,748,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The internet is full of video of students beating on teachers and vice- versa.

Interesting that itís rare for students step in to stop it, no matter the beater or beaten.
I think people are recognizing when conflicts escalate, both sides are to blame.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal77 View Post
That's interesting I didn't know these kinds of views existed. Thanks for sharing.

Tribalism is alive more now than ever in this country.
If you want to get first hand view points, may I suggest visiting cigar shops in metro cities.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:54 AM

476 posts, read 141,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Public schools don't discriminate: they fail everyone who walks through one of its doors.

Agreed.
Those public schools may not be doing the best job at teaching but please its the parents or the lack of parents that creates these animals. We should just skip the time and money and kick all of them out who don't want to be there and allow them to start popping out kids and applying for welfare now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or