U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2019, 07:56 AM

12,619 posts, read 7,192,111 times

Advertisements

another anonymous video from a twitter account posted on CD to encourage stereotyping and hatred of black kids. it is a disgusting and scary video, but is this type of behavior a common occurrence in schools? unless you can site statistics, I won't think so.

Who hasn't read the news stories of several parents murdering their children in the last week? do all parents murder their children? No, they do not.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:00 AM

20,769 posts, read 12,476,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
And not only that but even after the beating (and likely countless other confrontations in that type of school) she probably still thinks they are "good kids that just need direction and have lots of potential."

Liberals are just mindless drones that don't see reality even when the living sh*t is beaten out of them.
You ever get the background of some of very successful people now who were horrible kids? Not condoning violence- everóbut this is what America does - once a person blows it- we crucify them for LIFE! Especially minorities.
I see the anger in many teens, and some are victims of something else bad going on. Some just living the thug life. We donít pay any attention until thereís a mass murderder on the news.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:03 AM

10,585 posts, read 6,544,343 times
Pretty sick. I don't remember anything like this. The worst I ever saw was a kid put his fist threw a window. I do recall a couple of teachers who would egg kids on, but no one took the bait.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:06 AM

3,737 posts, read 1,751,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
Those public schools may not be doing the best job at teaching but please its the parents or the lack of parents that creates these animals. We should just skip the time and money and kick all of them out who don't want to be there and allow them to start popping out kids and applying for welfare now.
If they are not in the schools, they will be roaming the streets.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:07 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,123,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
You ever get the background of some of very successful people now who were horrible kids? Not condoning violence- ever—but this is what America does - once a person blows it- we crucify them for LIFE! Especially minorities.
I see the anger in many teens, and some are victims of something else bad going on. Some just living the thug life. We don’t pay any attention until there’s a mass murderder on the news.
99.9% of garbage students amount to nothing in life and become garbage adults despite all the money and expensive programs cities and states have spent to help them.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:08 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,123,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal77 View Post
Sounds like you need a hug lol. Breathe buddy.
You are way too sheltered in your safe, suburban bubble. If you should go to "for real" places, all your hugs will be returned with ridicule (yes they'll laugh at you) or worse, a tirade or a beating.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:20 AM

3,737 posts, read 1,751,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
You are way too sheltered in your safe, suburban bubble. If you should go to "for real" places, all your hugs will be returned with a beating.
I have never understood this statement. People need shelter. People pay a lot of money for the shelter to be in a safe space, a bubble as you would call it. These bubbles are real places and people are not just placed there by accident. It was intentional and a lot more thoughtful than those who bought a house because it was cheap.

Now the comment about the teacher being a liberal is just a guess. It is very possible she brought her intolerant views into the classroom and allowed a verbal confrontation to escalate. Does this mean she should get beaten? No, but heroes can't be everywhere. It is the responsibility of teachers to de-escalate conflict if they live in a liberal area where children are not held responsible for their actions or where people will not step in to help you.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:21 AM
Status: "I ordered the Code Red that killed Santiago!" (set 18 days ago)

11,880 posts, read 8,474,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I think the key word here is inner city. I was raised in the suburbs much of my life. The kind of violence seen from young Black girls in the inner city, I saw much less violence from Black girls in the suburbs or rural areas. Violence can happen (I've even been a victim of it). However, it is far more rare from suburban Black girls or Black girls in rural areas. At least that is my experience. A better question is this. Why is inner city violence so commonplace.
I don't blame these kids, I blame liberal Democrats. They created the modern inner city.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:27 AM

28,246 posts, read 19,679,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
I think people are recognizing when conflicts escalate, both sides are to blame.
I just knew that sooner or later someone would get around to blaming the teacher.

Old 09-08-2019, 08:28 AM

56,249 posts, read 75,410,412 times
This attack got caught on video the others zillion have been swept under the rug
Race issue will not be brought up ever under these circumstances
We need voucher system like yesterday
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or