U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2019, 04:16 PM

13,771 posts, read 5,257,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I agree. If someone doesn't want to be in school, then don't force them to be in school. The kids who want to be there will actually have a shot in hell without the whiny punks ruining it for everyone.

When they grow up and making nothing of themselves - no hand outs, and they don't get to p*$$ and moan that "the man" is keeping them down.

I'm sick of these useless piles of trash. And I'm more sick of their parents not doing anything about it.
But the fact of the matter is that unless some very strong intervention is made the thing will continue to reproduce. You could of course cut of any benefits. But that would simply lead to a crime wave of vast size.

Such intervention is going to cost billions and billions. You basically need to turn around a whole generation of the disadvantaged. You would of course need to do all the impacted groups. So the red necks would ride along with the Blacks.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:22 PM

458 posts, read 70,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
But the fact of the matter is that unless some very strong intervention is made the thing will continue to reproduce. You could of course cut of any benefits. But that would simply lead to a crime wave of vast size.

Such intervention is going to cost billions and billions. You basically need to turn around a whole generation of the disadvantaged. You would of course need to do all the impacted groups. So the red necks would ride along with the Blacks.
This is a problem found in only Black communities. "Red necks" have their own problems but this is not one of them.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:24 PM

13,685 posts, read 4,207,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
In my 33 years of living, I've met Black people who didn't do any of those things you describe. Sounds like you are the one with problems.
I never met one that didn't do at least some or one of the things I mentioned once you were around them or knew them long enough. I'm not saying there might not be a few that don't but they're so few as to be the insignificant exception.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:26 PM

2,937 posts, read 1,704,991 times
Quote:
What I see in that video is part of the subset of underclass, hood rat culture that is so prevalent in the inner city. Black people who are not part of it are eitther trying to leave, or have left. What you see in the inner cities is what is left after Black people with the means have left. Ever notice that middle class Black kids don't do things like this? It's mainly underclass types. I see the pattern. I also see that the pattern is mostly underclass types. But I notice very few people point that out.

Yes, I went to a majority White school. I never saw anyone, Black or White assault teachers. However, I did get assaulted a few times when I went to such schools. And yes, there were several White kids who assaulted me during middle school and high school. There were some Black kids who did that. There were several White kids who jumped me or did some other horrible crap to me.
Yes, these types of behavior are mainly from the Black underclass. We see bad behavior from poor Whites and Hispanics as well but if doesn't match up to the level that we see from poor Blacks. It's not even close.

That's the reason that Black violent behavior gets an outsized amount of attention; it's because the problem is so much greater. Blacks have a violent crime rate 28 times that of Asians in America. I don't know the disparity with school violence but I would assume that it's on a similar level.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:28 PM

49,504 posts, read 46,321,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I never met one that didn't do at least some or one of the things I mentioned once you were around them or knew them long enough. I'm not saying there might be a few that don't but they're so few as to be the insignificant exception.
Well maybe it has something to do with where you live and where you hang out. I've met Black people who don't fit what you describe. Or maybe you're just full of it and you're making up crap because you do hate Blacks and want to justify it. I never know with individuals who constantly complain about Black people as a whole.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
This is a problem found in only Black communities. "Red necks" have their own problems but this is not one of them.
One of the worst problems "red necks" have is dealing with the bulk of diversity and lower class diversity at that. They bare most of the burden of diversity. They are the one's disproportionality losing opportunities to diversity also.

I know of a "white ghetto" area in my city. But of course it's not 100 % white just majority white lower and working class. It of course has its problems and bad reputation, but who is committing most of the violent crime and drug trafficking? Not the "red necks" despite being an overwhelming majority in the area.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:30 PM

49,504 posts, read 46,321,874 times
Quote:
I lived around rednecks. I've actually been assaulted by some rednecks myself. I've seen violence come from rednecks. I speak from personal experience.

And the violence isn't just in Black communities. Look at this video of some MS13 gang member, a Hispanic gang. I wouldn't want to cross paths with such gang members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YKBemlB1js

Old 09-08-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
One of the worst problems "red necks" have is dealing with the bulk of diversity and lower class diversity at that. They bare most of the burden of diversity. They are the one's disproportionality losing opportunities to diversity also.

I know of a "white ghetto" area in my city. But of course it's not 100 % white just majority white lower and working class. It of course has its problems and bad reputation, but who is committing most of the violent crime and drug trafficking? Not the "red necks" despite being an overwhelming majority in the area.
I grew up as a white working class guy in the rustbelt. The kind of problems in our community were drug abuse, domestic violence, and the occasional fight in the bar. There was no gang violence of any kind. When our neighborhood became gradually more and more Black (this is Detroit in the 70s, 80s), that was no longer true. Almost all of us ended up leaving. It became unlivable.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
I lived around rednecks. I've actually been assaulted by some rednecks myself. I've seen violence come from rednecks. I speak from personal experience.

And the violence isn't just in Black communities. Look at this video of some MS13 gang member, a Hispanic gang. I wouldn't want to cross paths with such gang members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YKBemlB1js
That's in El Salvador. I cannot speak for what they do in their home countries. But here in the USA, it's a different picture. I lived in Los Angeles and while some Hispanics form gangs, it's still nowhere near what you get in Black communities.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
I grew up as a white working class guy in the rustbelt. The kind of problems in our community were drug abuse, domestic violence, and the occasional fight in the bar. There was no gang violence of any kind. When our neighborhood became gradually more and more Black (this is Detroit in the 70s, 80s), that was no longer true. Almost all of us ended up leaving. It became unlivable.
It's not an uncommon thing at all and happens in lot of towns and cities. It's like a rule of nature. Diversity moves in and imposes itself, neighborhood deteriorates, whites who can move out, wash rinse and repeat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or