U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2019, 04:57 PM

4,452 posts, read 7,288,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Rotten things. How absolutely disgusting that a teacher should be subjected to this kind of crapulence. It happens more often than you think.

We had a local incident a few years ago, in which a teacher reprimanded a student, the student texted her mother--and about a half hour later a posse of the girl's female relatives appeared on the scene (so much for security--or maybe they didn't want to "offend" anyone), and pummeled the teacher, who required not only treatment, but hospitalization.

Sadly, there will be few, if any, consequences for this latest attack. And they certainly won't get the punishment they deserve...DOE/DOJ requirements, and all that rot.

It must be the pits to be dedicated to educating kids while having to deal with challenges they bring to the classroom, constant undermining, and lack of support from parents. And if you think administration has their backs, think again.

Who could blame them if they thought, To hell with this! But being dedicated professionals, they carry on. Provided they can make it back into the classroom after an attack...

They deserve hazard pay, for sure.
And free martial arts or boxing training.

Old 09-08-2019, 04:59 PM

9,815 posts, read 4,460,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
They should be expelled and jailed. Those who stood by and watched should also be expelled.
I was wondering why no one intervened, especially the boys.

Two thoughts have crossed my mind, as I suspect if it were two white girls pummeling a black woman teacher, it would be a suspected racial motivation, and hate crime.
Yet I doubt the media nor the authorities will consider it because of the assailants color and the victims.

The other though was that many teachers (especially women teachers) are liberal, and one wonders what those watching this would think is the appropriate action to take against the attackers?

`

Old 09-08-2019, 04:59 PM

7,649 posts, read 1,740,481 times
I went through seven pages of this thread before giving up trying to find any details, and then I Googled "two girls beat up teacher" only to find just one recent listing on the first page. What is this world coming to that there are so MANY kids beating up on teachers?!!

In any case, those two hoodlums need to be incarcerated because I think that it is almost certain that they will grow up to cause nothing but misery for others unless they are taught a severe lesson. I don't care what caused it UNLESS the teacher became physically violent first.

I would like to know the full story though. Can anyone provide a news link?

Last edited by katharsis; 09-08-2019 at 06:06 PM..

Old 09-08-2019, 05:03 PM

21,991 posts, read 10,585,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I went through seven pages of this thread before giving up trying to find any details, and then I Googled "two girls beat up teacher" only to find recent listing on the first page. What is this world coming to that there are so MANY kids beating up on teachers?!!

In any case, those two hoodlums need to be incarcerated because I think that it is almost certain that they will almost certainly grow up to cause nothing but misery for others unless they are taught a severe lesson. I don't care what caused it UNLESS the teacher became physically violent first.

I would like to know the full story though. Can anyone provide a news link?
These stories are not reported in the news, so good luck finding anything.

Last edited by MPowering1; 09-08-2019 at 05:14 PM..

Old 09-08-2019, 05:14 PM

Deleted because the link was to another violent video and not the one being discussed.

Last edited by MPowering1; 09-08-2019 at 05:56 PM..

Old 09-08-2019, 05:38 PM

28,246 posts, read 19,679,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
These stories are not reported in the news, so good luck finding anything.
correct. this sort of thing is no longer considered newsworthy.

teenagers ‘smirking’ on the national mall, on the other hand, will generate weeks of coverage.

but they have to be white and wear a MAGA hat.

Old 09-08-2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
correct. this sort of thing is no longer considered newsworthy.

teenagers ‘smirking’ on the national mall, on the other hand, will generate weeks of coverage.

but they have to be white and wear a MAGA hat.
And what's the message there? That bad behavior is to be expected from this sub-segment and white kids are held to a higher standard? Nah, that's not it.

Old 09-08-2019, 06:16 PM

2,508 posts, read 1,824,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
That's in El Salvador. I cannot speak for what they do in their home countries. But here in the USA, it's a different picture. I lived in Los Angeles and while some Hispanics form gangs, it's still nowhere near what you get in Black communities.
That’s not El Salvador, that’s a NYC elevated train stop.

Old 09-08-2019, 06:46 PM

13,769 posts, read 5,257,424 times
How about we relabel the video - "Two young ladies fight off molester"?

Then lets see what the comments are.

That description is about the same level of quality as the existing one.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:33 PM

6,737 posts, read 7,652,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, that "breathing air for more deserving people" comment is enough to make me think you want to see some kids get killed off. If you don't want them to be killed, then tell me something. What would you do about those kids, since you see them as a drain on society?
They belong in the correctional system as all criminals do. If they do not learn their lesson then they can spend their entire lives there. If their violent behavior leads to them killing someone then they should indeed face capital punishment. We should never deal with crime in any way other than with a heavy hand. No mercy for violent criminals like this. I don’t care if someone wants to characterize them as “kids” or “disadvantaged youth or portray them as victims of racism, what they REALLY are is violent criminals who will likely never change and continue to damage society until they are finally locked up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or