U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2019, 10:57 PM

49,492 posts, read 46,314,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
The teacher doesn't want to be in that school. The students don't want to be in that school. Why do we keep thinking this situation can be fixed. Just let it burn itself out.
Here is the thing. What can you do with the kids who don't want to be there? Alot of them are too young to join the army, and we have alot of people competing for jobs. Furthermore, that teacher is likely there for one reason only: Student debt can get paid off for free.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:00 PM

6,734 posts, read 7,650,342 times
They are breathing perfectly good air that useful people could use. Why do we put up with this?

Old 09-07-2019, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
They are breathing perfectly good air that useful people could use. Why do we put up with this?
What are you trying to say? You're saying you want those kids killed? I can't think of any reason someone would say "they are breating perfectly good air that useful people could use" other than wanting some people dead. And only a sick person would think like that.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:04 PM

2,045 posts, read 685,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Here is the thing. What can you do with the kids who don't want to be there? Alot of them are too young to join the army, and we have alot of people competing for jobs. Furthermore, that teacher is likely there for one reason only: Student debt can get paid off for free.
The students who want to learn in inner city schools would benefit so much if the troublemakers didn't have to go, and in fact were prohibited from stepping foot in the school.

As to what the troublemakers would do with their time, who cares? They are beyond the pale of society. Honestly they would probably get caught up in the drug trade and die young or go to prison.

I'm not optimistic that there's anything that could be done to improve them.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:06 PM

176 posts, read 27,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
Publik Skool teachurz and there relatives are encouraged to chime in regarding similar experiences and stories.
(I do believe that my SpeL Cheker is Brokin)

What will black lives matter and AL Sharpton do now? How can they hold these black female teens accountable. Should we blame the parents or blame white supremacy?

Old 09-07-2019, 11:07 PM

Quote:
The students who want to learn in inner city schools would benefit so much if the troublemakers didn't have to go, and in fact were prohibited from stepping foot in the school.

As to what the troublemakers would do with their time, who cares? They are beyond the pale of society. Honestly they would probably get caught up in the drug trade and die young or go to prison.

I'm not optimistic that there's anything that could be done to improve them.
The kids who want to learn would do better if the troublemakers weren't in the schools. The troublemakers need to be kicked out. Question is this: What do we do with those troublemakers after being kicked out? They have to go somewhere. And the parents aren't doing a good job raising them. You can't have a bunch of kids out in the streets causing mayhem. Who cares? I'm sure people who have to deal with alot of crime will are. Those kids have to do something. There has to be some way for them to be productive in society. You might not be optimistic. I'm not an optimist either. However, I am a realist. You can't just leave kids out there to do who knows what. Something has to be done. Leaving kids to just get into drugs and more mayhem will cause even more problems. The fact that we have kids assaulting teachers is just the tip of a much larger iceberg.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:08 PM

2,275 posts, read 2,244,601 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZ9QIpEKQQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzWgwLIKZwA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqo9jUvRroY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9k2diCF1Ow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Pb5OKAm-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksR1lCbVu0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJxZcar7X4

young black girls can be quite vicious

Old 09-07-2019, 11:12 PM

I don't doubt that this kind of crap happens. However, explain this. Why haven't I seen this kind of behavior from Black women? Could it be that I don't go to places where this kind of violence takes place? Could it be this is mainly an inner city problem?

Old 09-07-2019, 11:12 PM

2,045 posts, read 685,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
There has to be some way for them to be productive in society.
I wish there was, but I don't believe there is.

If you physically attack a teacher, who is trying to help you improve yourself and give you a way out, I think that ship has sailed.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:16 PM

Quote:
I wish there was, but I don't believe there is.

If you physically attack a teacher, who is trying to help you improve yourself and give you a way out, I think that ship has sailed.
If you assault a teacher, you should be in prison. But there are kids who don't want to be in school, who haven't assaulted teachers. Where do those kids go, if they haven't committed any violent crimes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or