U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2019, 11:29 PM

49,492 posts, read 46,314,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
Publik Skool teachurz and there relatives are encouraged to chime in regarding similar experiences and stories.
(I do believe that my SpeL Cheker is Brokin)

It is sad that you could find this funny.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:37 PM

912 posts, read 215,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Wild guess, you want segregation made the law of the land in schools.
To each his own. Iím white and prefer to live in a white community. Nothing wrong with that yet some clowns would suggest there is. Are you that type?

Old 09-07-2019, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
To each his own. Iím white and prefer to live in a white community. Nothing wrong with that yet some clowns would suggest there is. Are you that type?
I'm the type of person who is against anyone who would want to bring Jim Crow back. Those types of individuals are a threat to me. I made it through school without ever assaulting a teacher. And considering your preferences, consider this. People will live wherever they want. What are you going to do if a Black family moves into your neighborhood?

Old 09-07-2019, 11:49 PM

Quote:
I don't doubt that this kind of crap happens. However, explain this. Why haven't I seen this kind of behavior from Black women? Could it be that I don't go to places where this kind of violence takes place? Could it be this is mainly an inner city problem?
Black violence. Look at their violent crime rates. USDOJ, FBISTATS. The highest homicide rate in the U.S.by far. And their victim rates arenít as high as their offender rates.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Black violence. Look at their violent crime rates. USDOJ, FBISTATS. The highest homicide rate in the U.S.by far. And their victim rates arenít as high as their offender rates.
I notice you didn't bother to answer any of the questions I asked. I never denied any statistics. I did ask some questions. If you don't want to answer the questions, move along.

The victimization rates are still the highest of the nation, and Blacks are still the most likely to die from being murdered than anyone else. This is how I see it. If you care that there are Blacks who commit murders, then you should also care the the majority of victims are themselves Blacks. If the fact that the majority of victims of the hands of Blacks are themselves Black, then I have no respect for you.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:57 PM

458 posts, read 70,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Blacks in america can be extremely dangerous. Old or young. It's a part of the fabric of America. It's something we all have to live with and be wary of.
Nothing to do with America. You go to any majority African-descended country, you run into same problem. The Bahamas have the same murder rate as Detroit and their racial demographics are the same too. But race doesn't exist and is just a social construct.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
I'm the type of person who is against anyone who would want to bring Jim Crow back. Those types of individuals are a threat to me. I made it through school without ever assaulting a teacher. And considering your preferences, consider this. People will live wherever they want. What are you going to do if a Black family moves into your neighborhood?
So you have a problem with people that prefer to live in a community of their own race. Why? I donít care if you prefer to live in a mixed community. Freedom of association.

ďPeople will live wherever they want.Ē Exactly. And they shouldnít be hounded for that choice. If youíre black and want to live in a black neighborhood thereís nothing wrong with that. I think itís natural to prefer that and healthy. Others would suggest itís racist. The weak minded brainwashed.

Old 09-07-2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Blacks in america can be extremely dangerous. Old or young. It's a part of the fabric of America. It's something we all have to live with and be wary of.
Are you calling me violent? I'm Black. I'm not committing any violent crimes. Are you calling me violent and dangerous, and that people should be wary around me? If you are, then you have become a threat to me.

Old 09-08-2019, 12:00 AM

Quote:
So you have a problem with people that prefer to live in a community of their own race. Why? I donít care if you prefer to live in a mixed community. Freedom of association.

ďPeople will live wherever they want.Ē Exactly. And they shouldnít be hounded for that choice. If youíre black and want to live in a black neighborhood thereís nothing wrong with that. I think itís natural to prefer that and healthy. Others would suggest itís racist. The weak minded brainwashed.
I have a problem with people who think "if you're not of my race, you need to stay away from my neighborhood". I have a problem with people who like the Jim Crow way of doing things. I am Black and I'm used to living in places where I am the minority. This is why I don't think in terms of "I prefer to live with my kind". I don't have that kind of preference. I'll live wherever my money can take me, wherever I think I will have a good quality of life. Quality of life, not race, is what is important to me. And anyone who stands in the way of that for me, I have a problem with such individuals.

Old 09-08-2019, 12:02 AM

2,275 posts, read 2,244,601 times
Quote:
Are you calling me violent? I'm Black. I'm not committing any violent crimes. Are you calling me violent and dangerous, and that people should be wary around me? If you are, then you have become a threat to me.
And u can't accept the fact that your people tend to be a violent people and that most Americans of all ethnicities do not want to live near black Americans. Not all...but many. It is what it is. Even hypocritical liberal whites live in predominantly non-black areas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or