U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:04 AM
 
2,275 posts, read 2,244,601 times
Reputation: 2234

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Are you calling me violent? I'm Black. I'm not committing any violent crimes. Are you calling me violent and dangerous, and that people should be wary around me? If you are, then you have become a threat to me.
Nobody said you. But u sound pretty combustible.
Nobody said all blacks. But many can be... And they can be pretty damn racist as well.

 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:09 AM
 
49,492 posts, read 46,314,812 times
Reputation: 15683
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
And u can't accept the fact that your people tend to be a very violent and dangerous people and that most Americans of all ethnicities do not want to live near black Americans. Not all...but many. Deal with reality sir.
Actually, it's the underclass segment of the Black population where the vast majority of the violence takes placce. The rest of the Black population isn't nearly as violent. I have a problem with people who write of the entire Black population as "violent" or "lost". How about this. How about Black people see the entire White population as "racist" or "untrustworthy". How would YOU react to that?

And I know there are many, not most, but many people of different ethnicities who don't want Black Americans around. I'm quite aware that relative to other groups, Black Americans are perceived more poorly. I'm also aware that we have idiots out here who judge the entire Black population by its worst individuals. Give me one reason why I as a Black man should be okay with that. Why should I?
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:12 AM
 
49,492 posts, read 46,314,812 times
Reputation: 15683
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Nobody said you. But u sound pretty combustible.
Nobody said all blacks. But many can be... And they can be pretty damn racist as well.
I've been around some violent Black people. But most of the Black people I've been around haven't been violent. If taking issue with the things you say makes me "combustible", then maybe the problem is how you think. Of course no one said me. However, I am a Black man. I have every reason to take it personal. And if you think I shouldn't take it personal, too bad. I take it personal, and you haven't given me a reason not to.

And there are people of all ethnicities who are racist. I've dealt with people who were racist against me. If you wonder why I would take things personally, this is why. I've dealt with bigoted, racist individuals, and I don't like dealing with it.
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:13 AM
 
458 posts, read 70,356 times
Reputation: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
How about this. How about Black people see the entire White population as "racist" or "untrustworthy". How would YOU react to that?
Racist? Go ahead, you already do. Untrustworthy? Compared to whom? Black people? White people, or I should say many White cultures, place a strong emphasize on trust and keeping your word. Most African cultures don't. When I traveled to Africa, and offered the captain of the river-ship some money extra if he could bring us into port early, he nearly fell into tears when I gave him that money at the end. He knew Africans wouldn't. He even told me: "The White men is right."

Even your people know this, we White people maybe racist but you still prefer to live with us than your own because your communities tend to devolve into dysfunctional messes.
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:17 AM
 
2,275 posts, read 2,244,601 times
Reputation: 2234
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've been around some violent Black people. But most of the Black people I've been around haven't been violent. If taking issue with the things you say makes me "combustible", then maybe the problem is how you think. Of course no one said me. However, I am a Black man. I have every reason to take it personal. And if you think I shouldn't take it personal, too bad. I take it personal, and you haven't given me a reason not to.

And there are people of all ethnicities who are racist. I've dealt with people who were racist against me. If you wonder why I would take things personally, this is why. I've dealt with bigoted, racist individuals, and I don't like dealing with it.
And many of us have dealt with very racist black individuals over the course of our lives. I have. It's a two way street. I think it's safe to say that the majority of black Americans are racists. Not all... but a hell of a lot.
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:19 AM
 
49,492 posts, read 46,314,812 times
Reputation: 15683
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Racist? Go ahead, you already do. Untrustworthy? Compared to whom? Black people? White people, or I should say many White cultures, place a strong emphasize on trust and keeping your word. Most African cultures don't. When I traveled to Africa, and offered the captain of the river-ship some money extra if he could bring us into port early, he nearly fell into tears when I gave him that money at the end. He knew Africans wouldn't. He even told me: "The White men is right."

Even your people know this, we White people maybe racist but you still prefer to live with us than your own because your communities tend to devolve into dysfunctional messes.
I already do? I've never said White people as a whole were racist or untrustworthy. I don't think all White people are racists. And this is coming from someone who has dealt with people being racist towards me. I was asking someone else a question. How would said person react to people assuming him as "racist" due to being White? You apparently took that as an opportunity to accuse me of things that I don't do.

Alot of people regardless of race don't keep their word. History shows plenty of examples of many Whites not keeping their word. We can start with the broken treaties with Native Americans.

I don't think like that African you dealt with. I've dealt with plenty of people, Black, Whites, Hispanic, etc, who didn't keep their word and showed me they could not be trusted. I've dealt with people who tried to steal from me. I've also seen situations where some Black people actually kept their word to me. Same goes for some Whites who kept their promises to me.

And thank you for showing me that you think of Blacks as inferiors. At least I know you have a white supremacist mindset.
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:20 AM
 
49,492 posts, read 46,314,812 times
Reputation: 15683
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
And many of us have dealt with very racist black individuals over the course of our lives. I have. It's a two way street. I think it's safe to say that the majority of black Americans are racists. Not all... but a hell of a lot.
And I think you are dead wrong. Most Black people I've dealt with don't think of White people are being beneath them. However, it is apparent that you (you personally) think of Blacks are being inferior.

If you really want a society that is free of Black people, I recommend moving to another country where there are hardly any Blacks. Black Americans are not going anywhere. We're here to stay.
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:24 AM
 
176 posts, read 27,866 times
Reputation: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Racist? Go ahead, you already do. Untrustworthy? Compared to whom? Black people? White people, or I should say many White cultures, place a strong emphasize on trust and keeping your word. Most African cultures don't. When I traveled to Africa, and offered the captain of the river-ship some money extra if he could bring us into port early, he nearly fell into tears when I gave him that money at the end. He knew Africans wouldn't. He even told me: "The White men is right."

Even your people know this, we White people maybe racist but you still prefer to live with us than your own because your communities tend to devolve into dysfunctional messes.
LOL mic drop.
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:26 AM
 
49,492 posts, read 46,314,812 times
Reputation: 15683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
LOL mic drop.
Can you elaborate on the comment?
 
Old 09-08-2019, 12:27 AM
 
458 posts, read 70,356 times
Reputation: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And thank you for showing me that you think of Blacks as inferiors. At least I know you have a white supremacist mindset.
I'm far away too honest of a man to lie to you. If that makes me a white supremacist, so be it. The truth is the truth, no matter how much you want people to pretend otherwise.

I've been to many Black communities here, the Caribbean, South America, and Africa so I feel my position is informed.

And for the most part Black people know the truth. You guys rather live with us than in Black only communities. This is why your parents chose a White suburban neighborhood.

For me, I wouldn't mind an Asian majority neighborhood. They're not White, but their neighborhoods function just fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top