U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:04 AM

5,146 posts, read 2,069,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
That was my initial fear of Warren. And I think that's how it could very well turn out in a Trump-Warren match up. But I've also been concerned about her support among leftists. She'll get the Hillary voters, but her strength among far left makes it likely that she'll also get the Stein voters and the Bernie voters who sat out last time. Now, her far leftism may make her unpalatable to moderates who are fed up with President Trump and looking for an alternative. But I'm not sure. Its definitely something I'm going back and forth on!
If FDR or JFK came back tomorrow, I could not vote for them... the 'Free' Press' unwillingness to hold Democrats accountable is a hurdle I can't clear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:09 AM

32,701 posts, read 26,780,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Democrats message is to ban everything, restrict everything, put government in charge of your choices, and tax you even more to give to Illegal Aliens. They hate freedom, liberty and the fact you have rights. The Constitution is meaningless to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I agree and anyone with an ounce of common sense should also realize this BUT the Left has spent years undermining Trump and everything he stands for. Having brain washed the masses into believing the propaganda my fear is that the Dems could nominate a paper bag and as long as the Lefty media presents it as not racist, misogynist, or any other "ist" or "ism" they have labelled Trump with the paper bag would win in a landslide.

i also agree, but disagree with todds conclusion. the voters are not stupid regardless of what the democrats and the left wing media want everyone to believe. unless the economy turns very bad before election time, trump is very likely to win in 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Interesting take. I'm currently deciding between Biden and Warren as the major Dem candidate with the worst chance against President Trump (I live in an open primary state and will be voting in the Dem Primary but voting for President Trump in the general). I used to think that Warren would stand the worst chance against President Trump. But now as I've been seeing this fool Biden behave on the campaign trail, I'm not so sure.

if biden can get his act together? seriously? his act IS together. this is his strategy, and has been for every election he has run in since he started running for public office. his problem is that it is catching up to him. in the past his presidential runs have been against better candidates, obama, and others. now he is running up against worse candidates, and his flaws are now glaringly obvious even to the left.

of course it doesnt help that the 2020 demcocrat field has gone so far left they make obama seem moderate.

warren may possibly beat biden, but none of the democrat field, as far as i am concerned, can beat trump. trump will eviscerate them all given their radical left wing stances.

Old Today, 09:47 AM

34,814 posts, read 42,033,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Democrats message is to ban everything, restrict everything, put government in charge of your choices, and tax you even more to give to Illegal Aliens. They hate freedom, liberty and the fact you have rights. The Constitution is meaningless to them.
You've lost it..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies