U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2019, 10:02 PM

36,653 posts, read 10,857,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Trump made fun of a disabled reporter and yall laugh. You should be ok with this.
That was debunked long ago.

Put away your MSNBC flash cards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2019, 10:04 PM

36,653 posts, read 10,857,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I guess her campaign doesn't want the support the disabled community as she has massive laughing fits when her attendees use disabled slurs.

Her campaign of drama and lies masquerading as promises is sinking fast anyway.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-ment-n2552747

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Sx57OYT_M

It is devastating that Kamala Harris seems to have no issue with her rally attendees of her failing campaign using slurs towards the disabled.

I guess that Kamala Harris is okay with this behavior because she can't milk those with down syndrome for votes.

From the Democrat Rule Book: You can only use the word "retarded"--and laugh when others use it--when referring to Republicans.

Old 09-08-2019, 10:21 PM

10,139 posts, read 4,534,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
That was debunked long ago.

Put away your MSNBC flash cards.
No it wasn't.

Old 09-08-2019, 10:43 PM

12,935 posts, read 14,193,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
From the Democrat Rule Book: You can only use the word "retarded"--and laugh when others use it--when referring to Republicans.

Hey, if that's the kind of party the democratic party wants to be, it doesn't bother me. Just 1 of 100,000 other examples of hypocrisy coming from the left. And you all still sit and wonder how you guys managed to bungle 2016, allowing a dark horse candidate with no experience in politics to mop the floor with crooked career politician Hillary. It looks like you all are doubling down on stupidity in 2020, doing more of the same, but with many more candidates making appearances (and mistakes).

Old 09-08-2019, 11:09 PM

30,618 posts, read 47,841,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I guess her campaign doesn't want the support the disabled community as she has massive laughing fits when her attendees use disabled slurs.

Her campaign of drama and lies masquerading as promises is sinking fast anyway.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-ment-n2552747

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Sx57OYT_M

It is devastating that Kamala Harris seems to have no issue with her rally attendees of her failing campaign using slurs towards the disabled.

I guess that Kamala Harris is okay with this behavior because she can't milk those with down syndrome for votes.
Did you get this upset when Trump mimicked the disabled reporteróand then denied he did it???
Harris apologized and said she didnít really hear all of the manís commentsó
He did have heavy accentóI donít know what she could or couldnít hear specifically

But please donít act like Trump is any example of how to behave in public

Old 09-08-2019, 11:25 PM

21,998 posts, read 14,598,568 times
Trump does act, and sound, mentally retarded, and she should have never laughed at what the man said, he was not trying to be funny.

Old 09-08-2019, 11:54 PM

12,935 posts, read 14,193,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Trump does act, and sound, mentally retarded,

No he doesn't, just stop it already

Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM

27,783 posts, read 19,473,890 times
here comes the backpedal.

Harris apologizes and says she didn't hear questioner call Trump policies 'mentally retarded'

Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM

24,116 posts, read 12,663,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Yup her response was not the right one.

She goofed. These town halls are beasts. The candidates take direct questions and are hammered.She should have apologized. She can use the 'off the cuff' challenge as an excuse but better to say she didn't react appropriately, she knows better and this is her policy on those with disabilities.

Folks who are public figures make mistakes. How they respond is indicative of their character. Owning their mistakes, apologizing, and moving on is better. Defending a mistake can lead to days, weeks, months -- a lifetime of defending and usually the initial mistake is not that great.

Lots of politicians fail to just own up to their gaffes.

Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM

40,853 posts, read 40,444,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Harris is done

her racists rant...he (this) disability rant...and he support of the fake hate crime in Chicago

she wont even take her own state of California
I think she is done. She knows it. She took that ass beatin that Gabbard laid on her at the debates and has never really recovered from it.

I happened to catch her way back when she did her running for the prez announcement/press release. I didn't know much about her but I thought she carried herself well, and had a certain air of dignity and power, frankly.

The more I watched and listened to her, she actually sickens me know. She' a lecturing nag and something about her screams annoying. I don't know what it is actually, but every time she speaks to the American people I feel like I have to go stand in the corner....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or