U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 05:29 AM

2,579 posts, read 863,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
In case you haven't noticed, she laughs at EVERY thing she says.
Yep. It's annoying. Might be nerves, but someone should have pointed it out to her by now and had her work on that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:32 AM

40,853 posts, read 40,444,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
I'm not a Harris fan since she's basically another political "empty suit" or "empty pants suit." Take your pick since I want to be inclusive here. After seeing what's out there within the Democrat line up, I'll most likely vote for Trump... Was kind of looking at Biden, but he has see better days and definitely not on top of his game anymore... It's pretty sad to see him trying so hard to keep it together, but in the end, still falling apart.

Anyway, I think it's not a big deal when politicians kind of get "ambushed" by supporters that are not too politically correct with their public questions. She had was probably thinking to herself "WTF" and she does have that nervous laugh, which doesn't help at all... Something she needs to get control of. Again, I have no problem with giving her a pass on this one since Trump often says some pretty "mentally challenged" things from time to time.

I wouldn't rule Harris out yet since she has several Big Guns that will most likey come out and support her over the others. These are the Obama's and Oprah... And several other Hollywood types that are connected with the Obamas and Oprah. If you ask me, it will either be Warren, who IMHO, is really leading the pack or Harris, who is still in the fight... Bernie is also done since he's coming off as that bitter old dude down the block that nobody really wants to deal with since he seems to always be P/O over whatever... Plus, if anybody is in the pockets of the Russians, it's Bernie... Who in their right mind would have spent their honeymoon in the old Soviet Union and go to numerous Soviet government sponsored political meetings/events during the Cold War?

The only reason why I'm going with Trump is that the Democrats are now way to far Left and offering way too many "free" things for votes... Knowing that they can't deliver and also knowing that most Americans are too stupid to figure this out for themselves, but are willing to follow the lie to the end. And if they do try to deliver, it means a major tax increase on the working middle class to fund all these freebies since a good number of millionaires and billionaires will renounce the US citizenship and move to countries will a lesser tax burden... Yes, the rich can do that with ease and the middle class can't... So!! Guess who's going to get screwed in this deal?

I'm still open if the Democrats should have a true moderate that jumps in at the last minute, but I'm not holding my breath on that happening.
I could have literally written this post.

I completely agree. Especially the Biden part, I had hopes for him, but he's done, he just doesn't know it yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or