U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
 
Location: Nebraska
3,300 posts, read 1,681,462 times
Reputation: 2951

Advertisements

I guess her campaign doesn't want the support the disabled community as she has massive laughing fits when her attendees use disabled slurs.

Her campaign of drama and lies masquerading as promises is sinking fast anyway.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-ment-n2552747


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Sx57OYT_M

It is devastating that Kamala Harris seems to have no issue with her rally attendees of her failing campaign using slurs towards the disabled.

I guess that Kamala Harris is okay with this behavior because she can't milk those with down syndrome for votes.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,733 posts, read 19,225,389 times
Reputation: 19126
So basically Harris held a Trump style rally
Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
 
Location: Eastern NC
19,816 posts, read 17,993,787 times
Reputation: 17658
Trump made fun of a disabled reporter and yall laugh. You should be ok with this.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
 
11,679 posts, read 6,091,525 times
Reputation: 3756
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Trump made fun of a disabled reporter and yall laugh. You should be ok with this.
You need to realize that politics aren't binary. One can find both incidents distasteful.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,566 posts, read 14,241,998 times
Reputation: 6612
Harris is done

her racists rant...he (this) disability rant...and he support of the fake hate crime in Chicago

she wont even take her own state of California
Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,931 posts, read 14,189,115 times
Reputation: 13720
Yea, but diversity, and stuff. We need more 3rd world thinking like this in our nation. 3rd worlders don't complain when they are treated like disposable trash by democrats, which is why we must have open borders and unlimited welfare for illegals. American citizens can fight for whatever scraps are left over, and enjoy free sterilization and abortions for all if Bernie is elected.

Democrats are more than willing to ignore the faults of their constituents, so long as they agree to parrot the narratives as instructed, and follow the playbook as assigned. You can be a full blown pedophile and have a sex island, but if you serve the democratic party well enough, you might get a friendly visit from current and former democrat politicians, even a former president. Democrat politicians are more than willing to swim in the swamp they have empowered and enabled, even if that swamp is drowning the very people the politicians claim to represent. Disgusting, but that's pretty much the democratic party for ya in a nut shell.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
 
5,625 posts, read 3,130,855 times
Reputation: 3360
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Yea, but diversity, and stuff. We need more 3rd world thinking like this in our nation. 3rd worlders don't complain when they are treated like disposable trash by democrats, which is why we must have open borders and unlimited welfare for illegals. American citizens can fight for whatever scraps are left over, and enjoy free sterilization and abortions for all if Bernie is elected.

Democrats are more than willing to ignore the faults of their constituents, so long as they agree to parrot the narratives as instructed, and follow the playbook as assigned. You can be a full blown pedophile and have a sex island, but if you serve the democratic party well enough, you might get a friendly visit from current and former democrat politicians, even a former president. Democrat politicians are more than willing to swim in the swamp they have empowered and enabled, even if that swamp is drowning the very people the politicians claim to represent. Disgusting, but that's pretty much the democratic party for ya in a nut shell.
It's like I'm reading fanfiction of our reality. Like a copy-pasta
Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
 
Location: Texas
27,229 posts, read 11,444,525 times
Reputation: 6277
Old mattress back isn't going to win the nomination.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:19 PM
 
Location: New Mexico
6,982 posts, read 3,859,266 times
Reputation: 13166
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Trump made fun of a disabled reporter and yall laugh. You should be ok with this.
Someone at the rally spoke up and associated Trump's policies with mental retardation. Finding some humor in that is not a rant but rather a spontaneous reaction to hearing someone actually say it. There is a level of absurdity in that literal claim on its surface but the idea that his behavior and policies are reflective of some form of mental defect or disability is commonly held, and not just by Democrats. She did not say it initially or even inspire the comment. I don't think an apology was even needed. Trumpers are about to have a cow but I don't recall Trump ever issuing an apology for his many rants, slurs, and mocking antics.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
 
13,956 posts, read 7,602,245 times
Reputation: 12717
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Someone at the rally spoke up and associated Trump's policies with mental retardation. Finding some humor in that is not a rant but rather a spontaneous reaction to hearing someone actually say it. There is a level of absurdity in that literal claim on its surface but the idea that his behavior and policies are reflective of some form of mental defect or disability is commonly held, and not just by Democrats. She did not say it initially or even inspire the comment. I don't think an apology was even needed. Trumpers are about to have a cow but I don't recall Trump ever issuing an apology for his many rants, slurs, and mocking antics.
Her response “Well said, well said!” She owns it.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top