U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:05 AM

7,136 posts, read 3,881,672 times

Advertisements

BREAKING NEWS:

This just in this morning on city data. Joe Biden held somebody's hand and someone on city data had to buy a paper bag from Home Depot.

The horror. What is the world coming to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:27 AM

8,348 posts, read 2,871,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Yeah, I agree -- compared to Trump, this is truly no big deal. (Although I do think that Biden should realize that different people have different personal boundaries.)

And for the OP to call this behavior "Terrifying". Puh-leeze -- how would s/he describe an attempted rape?!

Not to assume what the OP is doing here or to put words in their mouth......

But my take on the post, the way it's worded etc, it's that it's meant to be sort of a mocking parody of the way Liberals and the Left wing Media reacts to pretty much everything that Trump says or does.

If Trump had grabbed and held that woman's hand in the same way that Biden did........

It would be the faux outrage of the week on Twitter, CNN, MSNBC.....ad nauseum.

Old Today, 07:51 AM

7,358 posts, read 1,611,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Not to assume what the OP is doing here or to put words in their mouth......

But my take on the post, the way it's worded etc, it's that it's meant to be sort of a mocking parody of the way Liberals and the Left wing Media reacts to pretty much everything that Trump says or does.

If Trump had grabbed and held that woman's hand in the same way that Biden did........

It would be the faux outrage of the week on Twitter, CNN, MSNBC.....ad nauseum.
Yep, very possible. One of my failings is my inability to often recognize sarcasm. (And this is particularly difficult for me when so much REAL outrage is given to things like this -- and, btw, I am talking about people from both parties!)

Old Today, 08:28 AM

2,768 posts, read 837,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Vast majority of public figures have not been accused even once.

Trump has been accused of sexual harassment, abuse and rape over 20 times now.
We even have video and audio of Trump admitting to his creepy sexual behavior..
False...

Old Today, 09:10 AM

695 posts, read 173,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
We have a P*$$7 grabber in the White House so nope don't care (Kanye shrug)
Locker room talk vs live video. Hello.

Old Today, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Republicans completely lost their "moral values" card whenever they threw all of their weight behind p*ssy-grabber Trump. There's plenty to criticize Biden for but to criticize him for this while defending Donald Trump is the height of hypocrisy.
Once again. Locker room talk vs video. To equate what this freak does on video with little girls to locker room BS is a joke.

Old Today, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I want see one video of Trump harassing and or touching/smelling women/little girls inappropriately on a weekly basis. And not just what youíve heard over the internet.

I thought so, Lol.
Libbies are reaching hard by comparing what Biden does on tape to little girls to locker room bs. I grab P@@@y all the time. Iím such a stud. (Pounds chest like Tarzan) surely.

Old Today, 09:28 AM

4,232 posts, read 6,481,779 times
This post is a joke. Trying to discredit Biden over a minor incident against the most vile president in history is just plain stupid.

Listen to what Trump said about women;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSC8Q-kR44o

This is what Stormy Daniels had to say about President Trump. Notice Trump's reference to his own daughter. Of course there is the threat against Stormy's daughter. Trump is as low as a man can get and why any woman would support him is a mystery to all good people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhqhv2eRknA

Old Today, 09:29 AM

4,390 posts, read 7,242,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
That is a complete lie. He has been accused. In this day and age of feminism gone wild and #metoo, what celebrity male has not been accused of sexual harassment of some kind? The democrats even used rape allegations to try to block Trump's supreme court nominee. It was a total freak show and circus act, almost as bad the the Russia nonsense the democrats have subjected the American people to on a daily basis for about 3 years now.
Biden's acts, including fondling little girls and sniffing their hair, is on many videos. He doesn't care. Nor does the media because a Democrat can do no wrong.

Biden is a creepy creep, he's always been this way, Secret Service unofficial warning that he's walking around naked is "Cobra! Cobra!"

I remember him fondling and sniffing the wife of some cabinet officer who was being sworn in, while the guy was standing there at the podium. Creepy Joe should've gotten a knuckle sammich on the spot.

He's a creep and if he was a Republican he'd have been gone years ago.

Old Today, 09:33 AM

10,459 posts, read 3,988,715 times
I watched the video.

This was not rape, sexual assault or even assault.

She was in a public place and he was simply holding her hands. She had no reason to fear him. It is offensive and insulting to real victims of rape when women claim a man holding their hand is "rape" or sexual assault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies