U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:27 PM

1,946 posts, read 1,360,647 times

Advertisements

Its like you didn't even read it. She didn't say she was dishonest, but instead what motivated her to come forward with her story was that Kavanaughs appointment would swing the court conservative (endangering Roe v. Wade) and therefore she was obligated to let the American people know who the man really was.

Nice headline, not what you are trying to say it means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:53 PM

7,203 posts, read 10,028,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
I am well-aware that most women don't come forward about their claims of being abused or sexually assaulted or raped because of the fear of not being and/or the accused retaliating back. I also am aware that it could a very long time until they come forward. However, I do wonder why Dr. Ford waiting 35+ years.
Yup.

And another interesting question you might ask is that a woman who was supposedly traumatized by an alleged attack by a young man, would choose as a career someplace where she would literally be surrounded by hundreds to thousands of young men.

Old Today, 09:40 PM

5,536 posts, read 2,926,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
If I was a democrat I would be embarrassed. It makes sense why more and more who are are turning away from them because their crazy is showing.
The crazy is coming from the maniac and he doesnít have a D after his name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies