U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 10:00 AM

15,425 posts, read 9,444,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
Nothing will happen to Trump but the left will continue to obsess over him and continue to throw crap at the wall hoping something will stick. The left will fail, as they do with every attempt they make. Under no circumstances, ever, will any American president ever go to prison.
Sort of like the right obsesses over Hillary and Obama? in the end Trump WILL go down as one of THE worst presidents this country has ever had. Which to me is justice in itself. Trump will be falsely bragging to anyone who will listen to him, about how he was the greatest thing since since sliced bread. He’ll write another book “well have one written for him.” Which no one will buy other then himself to promote himself.
No college or any place else will ask him to speak. In the end justice will be served.

Old 09-09-2019, 10:01 AM

718 posts, read 148,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I think when Trump loses in 2020, it will unite our country in a way we haven't seen since 9/11.

Most democrats (from far-left libs to moderates), independents, and moderate and educated republicans will embrace a more centered approach to politics.

Only the far right conservative nutjobs will refuse to join the rest of America in uniting and attempting to fix the mess that Trump leaves behind.

I hope whichever democrat beats Trump next November concentrates on unifying Americans and not using divisive tactics and attack people and insult women and minorities the way Trump has. I hope the democrats can bring decency back to the Oval Office after Trump's tainted it with his orange stench.
Complains about the President’s decency.

Proclaims the President has “orange stench” within same paragraph.

Lol. The unhinged mob will lose their minds when they lose again. The majority of this country hates you and your beliefs.

Old 09-09-2019, 10:06 AM

415 posts, read 80,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
1) Nothing will happen to Trump. He will not be arrested, investigated, etc. He'll right back to where he was before he got elected...moving and shaking in the NYC business/political world, greasing palms, getting paid, etc. He's a cash cow, and both parties like the milk. So stop with the juvenile "he's toast" nonsense. Both Clintons are more verifiably guilty of more crimes than Trump, and nobody cares. If Hillary hasn't been indicted for anything, Trump will never come close.

2) If the next President is a Democrat, everything bad that happens during their term will be Trump's fault, and everything good will be their credit. If the next President is Republican, everything bad will be a combo of their fault and Trump's, and everything good will be because the Dems in the House and/or Senate are doing their best to make sure the bad Republican cannot hurt you.

3) At some point, taxes will go up, regardless of which party takes the White House, since the media has everyone convinced we have a revenue problem versus a spending problem.

4) The entitlement state, national debt and dependency rolls will grow, regardless of which party takes control.

5) Social media will continue to fracture and divide the population.
Yeah, probably this.

Although I'm not sure how much moving and shaking he'll do, post-White House. He'll be in his 80s, and he's already in terrible health.

I expect one or more of the kids will try to launch a political career and fail. Whatever Republicans are left in Congress won't give them the time of day, and will pretend they never supported any of Trump's policies.

Old 09-09-2019, 10:07 AM
AFP

7,045 posts, read 4,425,993 times
Post Trump the pendulum will swing hard in the other direction and with the changing political demographics the country will follow California's lead. It will pretty much be a one party system.

Old 09-09-2019, 11:04 AM

1,849 posts, read 401,596 times
The computer running this ludicrous Universe simulation will be reloaded with another scenario?

Old 09-09-2019, 11:06 AM

5,109 posts, read 2,858,246 times
Trump will do what all Presidents do, which is build a library. It will be filled with busts of himself and all of his favorite tweets, framed in gold. Of course all of his documents will be the comic book format that he requires. It will probably have a few busts of his best buddies - Putin, MBS and Kim. It will be built on Mar-a-Lago since Trump is not going to be too happy with New York after they indict and jail him for all of his corruption.

Other than that, Trump is going to go down in history as a minor footnote, the worst and most corrupt that America has ever elected. Just as Nixon is remembered for his partying words "You won't have ol' Dick to kick around any more", Trump will be remembered for "It's all a hoax".

Old 09-09-2019, 11:17 AM

7,652 posts, read 1,780,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Complains about the President’s decency.

Proclaims the President has “orange stench” within same paragraph.

Lol. The unhinged mob will lose their minds when they lose again. The majority of this country hates you and your beliefs.
I'm a anonymous, private citizen, posting to an internet web forum. I can say whatever I like.

Donald Trump holds a public office position as POTUS and is the leader of the free world. But that doesn't stop him from calling Hispanics rapists and drug dealers, black led countries "s***-hole countries," and calling Muslim women "nasty" and telling them to "go back to where they came from."

You were saying? LOL.

I win.

Old 09-09-2019, 11:27 AM

1,029 posts, read 311,367 times
the US is stronger than any one man..the country will go moderately to the left while still retaining a rightwing style compared to the rest of the world..

trump will retire to his penthouse and become evermore senile from diet-pill and penis elonger pills

Old 09-09-2019, 11:39 AM

7,929 posts, read 4,681,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
What do you think will happen Post Trump?
I'm going to dance the ***. That's all I know. I will leave the prognosticating to all the political science majors on C-D

Last edited by Joe the Photog; 09-09-2019 at 12:26 PM..

Old 09-09-2019, 11:42 AM

11,097 posts, read 12,097,274 times
I wonder if a cure for TDS will be found before 2025?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or