U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 12:54 PM

65 posts, read 14,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
Regardless if your for Trump or against Trump, the day Trump leaves office I think President Trump is in for a Rude awakening.

You're gonna have to wait until 2025 to find out :P

Old 09-09-2019, 12:54 PM

2,187 posts, read 458,344 times
The question presumes Trump makes it to 2024 before one of the many violent liberals in this country succeeds in assassinating him. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I am sure there have been multiple attempts, but we won't know about them until he's out of office.

Old 09-09-2019, 12:56 PM

5,091 posts, read 2,850,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
This is funny because the left is about nominate ole joe as their candidate.....3 years older than trump....which would put him at 78 if he wins???????
Nah, ain't gonna happen. Young Liz is gonna get the nomination.

Old 09-09-2019, 01:09 PM

4,932 posts, read 2,661,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
This is funny because the left is about nominate ole joe as their candidate.....3 years older than trump....which would put him at 78 if he wins???????
I'm not sure I completely disagree. While appearances can be deceiving it sure looks like Biden does see the value in exercise and eating right which is important as we all age.

Old 09-09-2019, 01:19 PM

35,451 posts, read 19,104,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
I'm not sure I completely disagree. While appearances can be deceiving it sure looks like Biden does see the value in exercise and eating right which is important as we all age.

I can go either way on the eating stuff.....

He is a list of marathon runners who died while running....they should be in fantastic shape....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...hon_fatalities

Even Dr. Atkins (of the Atkins diet) died because he slipped on ice and had head trauma, which killed him....

Old 09-09-2019, 02:32 PM

2,806 posts, read 2,014,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
LOL. You have no idea what the "southern district of NY" is.
So the SDNY is no longer investigating Deutsche bank and Trump's loans? Oh I get it. Barr will protect him eh?

Old 09-09-2019, 02:48 PM

3,150 posts, read 1,274,050 times
There will never be a post Trump. He is going to declare himself Supreme Leader and pass it down to his children forever and ever.

Old 09-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Status: ""You want a subpoena? Take them, like they're cookies!" (set 7 hours ago)

18,565 posts, read 11,452,618 times
Well according to Trump's campaign, the Trump Dynasty is just beginning and will go on for decades.

Of COURSE the Trumps are planning to be a political dynasty
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/polit...sty/index.html

Don Jr. and Ivanka are fighting a bitter "cold war" for prominence in the Trump dynasty: report
https://www.salon.com/2019/09/09/don...nasty_partner/

Campaign manager Brad Parscale’s weekend comment has raised questions about Ivanka and Don Jr’s future roles – follow live
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ina-washington

Old 09-09-2019, 02:56 PM

5,456 posts, read 3,790,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
Regardless if your for Trump or against Trump, the day Trump leaves office I think President Trump is in for a Rude awakening. His Twitter account will be canceled if not immediately, shortly after for terms of service volitions, he will no longer enjoy the latitude twitter extended him for being a world leader.

Next he will be investigated / arrested for his past crimes during his last four years in the White House. You can't openly attack the FBI and other government agencies and not expect them to retaliate in the future. Now if he had friends in congress, he would enjoy some protection from powerful political allies, but the reality he has few, if any friends. The republicans tolerate him because he's the President, when he's not the president anymore, he's toast. After all he hasn't exactly played nice with other politicians, he's used them as tools with threats and bullying to get what he wanted done and toss them aside like a child's toy he's no longer interested in.

So be it high treason or funneling government dollars to one of his many hotels for self enrichment, Trumps going to prison for something. After all $900 a night for a room is beyond outrageous, having travelled for the government, Per diem is at best $200 a night for a room in an expensive city.
Didn't sleep well last night, did you?

Old 09-09-2019, 03:03 PM

538 posts, read 234,443 times
Maybe today's younger adults who are coming into power by voting will rid us all of both the major parties and create a new system within the constitution......? to actually work for all.

Everyone is so focused on the Federal Government & whoever the president is at the time they overlook their local politicians mayor/governor/congressmen & women. 6 mo. to solve issue or oust them & get someone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or