U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2019, 07:00 PM

365 posts, read 122,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
Regardless if your for Trump or against Trump, the day Trump leaves office I think President Trump is in for a Rude awakening. His Twitter account will be canceled if not immediately, shortly after for terms of service volitions, he will no longer enjoy the latitude twitter extended him for being a world leader.

Next he will be investigated / arrested for his past crimes during his last four years in the White House. You can't openly attack the FBI and other government agencies and not expect them to retaliate in the future. Now if he had friends in congress, he would enjoy some protection from powerful political allies, but the reality he has few, if any friends. The republicans tolerate him because he's the President, when he's not the president anymore, he's toast. After all he hasn't exactly played nice with other politicians, he's used them as tools with threats and bullying to get what he wanted done and toss them aside like a child's toy he's no longer interested in.

So be it high treason or funneling government dollars to one of his many hotels for self enrichment, Trumps going to prison for something. After all $900 a night for a room is beyond outrageous, having travelled for the government, Per diem is at best $200 a night for a room in an expensive city.

I totally agree. Trump is a criminal and I used to think Republicans weren't all that worse than Democrats, but now I see that most Republicans in power are just as evil as he is, otherwise they'd realize he's bad for America and stop supporting him.

I can't wait to see the mother effer behind bars, that will be a day to celebrate.

Then the elected Democrats will have to spend at least 4 years repairing all the damage he's done, and will never be able to repair some of it. But will begin to move in that direction.

To me, anyone who supports Trump at this time, after all the idiotic things he's done, has to be either insane or a moron. And I guess that means many of the Republicans in power now are insane or morons. Not that I'm surprised...

Old 09-09-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Complains about the President’s decency.

Proclaims the President has “orange stench” within same paragraph.

Lol. The unhinged mob will lose their minds when they lose again. The majority of this country hates you and your beliefs.
"Only the far right conservative nutjobs will refuse to join the rest of America in uniting and attempting to fix the mess that Trump leaves behind. "

Some people love the orange stench. They drank the kool-aid and/or are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:15 PM

537 posts, read 236,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingvanmorrison View Post
"Only the far right conservative nutjobs will refuse to join the rest of America in uniting and attempting to fix the mess that Trump leaves behind. "

Some people love the orange stench. They drank the kool-aid and/or are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Yet it's the liberal ran cities that are full of homeless, crime and ill eagles. hehehe

Old 09-09-2019, 07:15 PM

8,000 posts, read 3,262,146 times
Quote:
Regardless if your for Trump or against Trump, the day Trump leaves office I think President Trump is in for a Rude awakening. His Twitter account will be canceled if not immediately, shortly after for terms of service volitions, he will no longer enjoy the latitude twitter extended him for being a world leader.

Next he will be investigated / arrested for his past crimes during his last four years in the White House. You can't openly attack the FBI and other government agencies and not expect them to retaliate in the future. Now if he had friends in congress, he would enjoy some protection from powerful political allies, but the reality he has few, if any friends. The republicans tolerate him because he's the President, when he's not the president anymore, he's toast. After all he hasn't exactly played nice with other politicians, he's used them as tools with threats and bullying to get what he wanted done and toss them aside like a child's toy he's no longer interested in.

So be it high treason or funneling government dollars to one of his many hotels for self enrichment, Trumps going to prison for something. After all $900 a night for a room is beyond outrageous, having travelled for the government, Per diem is at best $200 a night for a room in an expensive city.
You are delusional. None of what you post will happen. Any attempt by such subversives would result in immediate and decisive retribution toward anyone found to have participated. There would be a reckoning that would disrupt the Nation, and tens of thousands would perish.
Few on the Left comprehend these consequences. But keep it up!
Just sayin.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:17 PM

All I know is, if we don't stop it, the infection will spread.
https://www.google.com/search?q=stop...al%7D&tbm=isch

Old 09-09-2019, 07:18 PM

11,849 posts, read 7,561,212 times
After trump there’s nowhere to go but up.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:25 PM

2,502 posts, read 842,681 times
Not much. Things will go on as normal. The right and left will continue to be at each others throats. Maybe slightly less so than right now.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:33 PM

824 posts, read 533,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
the insane American citizen hating traitorous radicalized leftists will...usher in war with both north Korea and Russia.especially Russia who they despise. They will keep the borders wide open. Letting millions in each year...turning America into Guatemala. there self loathing white guilt will reach new heights. schools and hospitals will be bursting at the seams.

You do know that the right is a much more pro-war and supporter of the Military Industrial Complex don't you?

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/c...united-states/

The "conservative" right has been fooled so hard by the warmongering MIC it amazes me that they could even call themselves republican. They want less govt but stand behind $600B in military spending every year (nearly $1 trillion a year for the years we're in war). This accounts for more than half of the Discretionary Spending budget.

We have Bush Sr and Bush Jr to thank for Iraq, Iraq Part Deux, and Afghanistan. Halliburton sure did make a pretty penny from the wars.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:37 PM

18,575 posts, read 11,481,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
What worries me, is what he and his henchmen will do to this country after he's defeated for reelection and still has about 11 weeks in office.
I've definitely thought about that. A lot of damage could be done in that window of time.

Old 09-09-2019, 07:54 PM

7,145 posts, read 3,536,140 times
Quote:

Who knows, but I'm looking forward to Republicans trying to summon enough fake outage about the debt or our image around the world or divisive politics to convince us they are not lying, hypocritical POS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or