U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-09-2019, 09:14 AM
 
Location: Round Rock, TX
2,782 posts, read 848,945 times
Reputation: 790

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Trump Supporters when they see an issue with their prez:
https://youtu.be/0oBx7Jg4m-o
What president hasn't done stupid ****? I'll wait


Oh that's right you guys don't think with facts and logic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-09-2019, 09:39 AM
 
Location: Ohio
5,197 posts, read 1,879,256 times
Reputation: 4357
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
https://hillreporter.com/a-russian-a...-alleges-45195

We all saw the now infamous image of Trump having a yuck up with the Russian ambassador and Foreign Minister in the Oval Office. Many at the time were concerned about the classified information that Trump exposed.

Is it his right? Yes, of course, the President can declassify any material.

Is it right? NO, the judgment necessary to be President is clearly not there. Why does this incompetent man still have any support left? SMH.

It's time to invoked Article 25. Put Pence in, even though personally I can't stand his policies, but at least there will be a return to an adult in the room, one who understands government, and one who stops this constant chaos Trump revels in.

The GOP should endorse that, as the likelihood of being re-elected would increase immensely with Trump out of the picture. But... Trump needs to be gone before he can do any more damage.
Wrong? It all depends on whose side you are on. You think it is wrong because you are an American patriot and you understand the risk this poses to our national security. Trump's allegiances are not the same as yours and mine, we always have to remember that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2019, 09:46 AM
 
16,128 posts, read 13,863,868 times
Reputation: 22366
If you going to spy on other countries, then do not cry and whine when they spy and meddle on us.

At that, in regards to this, no idea who to trust, the US Intel agencies have beyond proven they cannot be trusted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2019, 09:47 AM
 
30,970 posts, read 15,909,882 times
Reputation: 20584
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
https://hillreporter.com/a-russian-a...-alleges-45195

We all saw the now infamous image of Trump having a yuck up with the Russian ambassador and Foreign Minister in the Oval Office. Many at the time were concerned about the classified information that Trump exposed.

Is it his right? Yes, of course, the President can declassify any material.

Is it right? NO, the judgment necessary to be President is clearly not there. Why does this incompetent man still have any support left? SMH.

It's time to invoked Article 25. Put Pence in, even though personally I can't stand his policies, but at least there will be a return to an adult in the room, one who understands government, and one who stops this constant chaos Trump revels in.

The GOP should endorse that, as the likelihood of being re-elected would increase immensely with Trump out of the picture. But... Trump needs to be gone before he can do any more damage.
From your linked story:

Quote:
The details that Trump shared with those individuals, and subsequent reporting from media after those details were discussed, were enough for the CIA to consider the asset in a compromised, and potentially dangerous, situation.
Why didn't you include the part about the media being complicit in putting this asset in danger?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2019, 09:50 AM
 
8,548 posts, read 2,563,100 times
Reputation: 5927
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
https://hillreporter.com/a-russian-a...-alleges-45195

We all saw the now infamous image of Trump having a yuck up with the Russian ambassador and Foreign Minister in the Oval Office. Many at the time were concerned about the classified information that Trump exposed.

Is it his right? Yes, of course, the President can declassify any material.

Is it right? NO
Just because you say so.

Screw the CIA. They're scum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2019, 10:03 AM
 
1,664 posts, read 354,529 times
Reputation: 1936
Good Lord OP...do you think this is the first time the Executive branch exposed an asset ?

Remember Seal Team 6 ? Now how many of them are still alive today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2019, 10:09 AM
 
5,673 posts, read 3,145,106 times
Reputation: 3382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
What president hasn't done stupid ****? I'll wait


Oh that's right you guys don't think with facts and logic.
Never said other presidents were perfect. But man, this dude makes Michael Scott look like a scholar..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2019, 10:13 AM
 
5,846 posts, read 13,425,577 times
Reputation: 9363
Another liberal leaning report.
https://hillreporter.com/about
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2019, 10:23 AM
 
7,535 posts, read 1,730,004 times
Reputation: 4155
Holy cow.

The CIA was so worried about their deep cover agent being outed by Trump, they brought him home.

Unreal!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-09-2019, 10:25 AM
 
5,673 posts, read 3,145,106 times
Reputation: 3382
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Holy cow.

The CIA was so worried about their deep cover agent being outed by Trump, they brought him home.

Unreal!
This is some Onion level absurdity..lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top