U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM

12,952 posts, read 6,654,872 times

Advertisements

I have to say that I'm shocked by this. They seemed to have weathered numerous storms and looked to be going well from the outside looking in. After 31 years of marriage. Wow!

Here's to hoping that they can work things out or that things go smoothly if not. I don't care for your thoughts about Governor Palin. Nobody should be happy about a divorce.

Quote:
After 31 years of marriage, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, are apparently calling it quits.

Court papers appear to show that Todd Palin filed for divorce Friday from his wife - and the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee – Sarah Palin in the Anchorage Superior Court with the Anchorage Daily News reporting the reason being “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sar...documents-show

Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM

5,598 posts, read 8,484,376 times
I always find it hard to comprehend anyone over twenty years who gets divorced ...

I think it's sad for sure - no matter what side of the aisle they're on.

Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM

52 posts, read 10,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I have to say that I'm shocked by this. They seemed to have weathered numerous storms and looked to be going well from the outside looking in. After 31 years of marriage. Wow!
I am shocked too. Not what I expected at all.

No matter her politics (and they were pretty awful) I still find things to like about her.

Their family has been facing tough times lately. I hope things start to go better for them soon.

Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM

12,952 posts, read 6,654,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer'sBreeze View Post
I am shocked too. Not what I expected at all.

No matter her politics (and they were pretty awful) I still find things to like about her.

Their family has been facing tough times lately. I hope things start to go better for them soon.
Right. Absolutely. I don't wish or celebrate any ill-will on anyone because I disagree with them over politics, etc.

Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM

11,616 posts, read 7,472,087 times
I hate palin, but don’t care about her personal life.

Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM

16,719 posts, read 16,860,645 times
YAWN, so what...........most relationships eventually go bad.

Best to admit it and separate/divorce before strangling each other to death.

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM

7,775 posts, read 2,773,257 times
What took him so long?

Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM

24,132 posts, read 12,663,636 times
And I don't care for her.....but I don't wish ill will for her.

Old Today, 05:58 PM

10,430 posts, read 6,468,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
YAWN, so what...........most relationships eventually go bad.

Best to admit it and separate/divorce before strangling each other to death.
Well that's depressing. Reminds me of that old movie War of the Roses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies