U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 12:38 PM

14,924 posts, read 7,944,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Didnt this happen like a month ago ?????
8/31

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2019, 12:41 PM

23,766 posts, read 11,777,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
8/31

10 days ....Still, this post is weirdly old. LOL

Old 09-10-2019, 12:47 PM

10,380 posts, read 7,034,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Loony Leftists call a black woman who marries a white man a racist! You can't make his stuff up.

Yes, Candace has worked hard to move up the economic ladder which many Americans do given the opportunities afforded them. She grew up in a ghetto with many of her family members in jail which is why Demwits can't understand why she isn't a Demwit collecting welfare for popping out kids.

An attractive, articulate, educated, black woman who is Conservative is the Loonies worse nightmare

I never called her a racist ( I called her a gold digger). I say she parrots a racist narrative FOR the white right. I don't know what percentage of black republicans are married to someone white.....but I am sure it is fairly high. Nothing wrong with inter-racial dating and marriages. Parroting racist propaganda against your own race....then marrying outside your race seems like a case of hating what you are or where you have come from.

In regards to her background.....yeah....I guess black Dems in Detroit and Chicago know nothing about growing up in inner-cities and having siblings doing time. Only she and republicans can understand that.....and you can't make that up....lol. That having been said.....she is an attractive women....but I definitely would not marry her.....but then again....I am sure I am not her type. I am black....and barely six figured.

Old 09-10-2019, 02:06 PM

13,694 posts, read 4,163,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Definitely a gold digger. She will do anything to move up the economic ladder. First parroting a racist conservatives view....for fame and their promotion.....now she tops it off with this "chap". They are made for each other.

It figures

Don't like it so much when the shoe's finally on the other foot? Hehe.

Old 09-12-2019, 02:18 PM

12,155 posts, read 3,041,327 times
Quote:
Nothing wrong with inter-racial dating and marriages. Parroting racist propaganda against your own race....then marrying outside your race seems like a case of hating what you are or where you have come from.
Better tell that to Don Lemon and Van Jones then

Old 09-12-2019, 02:47 PM

7,306 posts, read 5,550,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Better tell that to Don Lemon and Van Jones then
Van Jones was in an interracial marriage for over a decade. Don Lemon is in a interracial engagement.

Old 09-12-2019, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Van Jones was in an interracial marriage for over a decade. Don Lemon is in a interracial engagement.
Exactly. Yet they always blame everything on white privilege. I wonder how it makes their white spouses feel

Old 09-12-2019, 09:00 PM

27,383 posts, read 11,499,929 times
Quote:
I never called her a racist ( I called her a gold digger). I say she parrots a racist narrative FOR the white right.
Except there isn't a racist narrative from the right and you have no proof. That's just you falsely playing the race card because the big policies you back are known failures.

Quote:
I don't know what percentage of black republicans are married to someone white.....but I am sure it is fairly high. Nothing wrong with inter-racial dating and marriages. Parroting racist propaganda against your own race....then marrying outside your race seems like a case of hating what you are or where you have come from.
lol I'm sure it seems that way to you. A twisted agenda that doesn't include the truth will do that.
Granted you're someone who sold out to the party of the klan for welfare.

Quote:
In regards to her background.....yeah....I guess black Dems in Detroit and Chicago know nothing about growing up in inner-cities and having siblings doing time. Only she and republicans can understand that.....and you can't make that up....lol.
You just did....lol.

Quote:
That having been said.....she is an attractive women....but I definitely would not marry her
A huge sigh of relief from her I'll bet.

Quote:
.....but then again....I am sure I am not her type. I am black....and barely six figured.
lol surrrrrrrre you do. People on c and d are the wealthiest.

Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM

I just watched Candace interviewing her husband on her youtube channel show. These two are so adorable -- crazy and romantic meeting and proposal. Not for curmudgeons or anyone who hates marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW7ObGMEo8I

Old Today, 06:15 AM

4,221 posts, read 1,637,557 times
Best wishes to the lovely young couple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies