Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2019, 07:39 PM

14,136 posts, read 4,519,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
I have never seen a country so admit about kicking out tax payers in all my life as I have in the America today ... it's just wild to watch.

Is it true what they say, 'less is more'? Seems the u.s. is working on finding out about the truth to that statement.
You could have make your post shorter by admitting that you are an open border globalist instead of masquerading behind "tax payers"

Also, i am a young & productive tax payer. Can i immigrate to any country in the world if i want? I am thinking about Norway and Japan. Do you think they would let me stay permanently?

Remember I am a productive tax payer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2019, 07:58 PM

15,752 posts, read 7,546,297 times
Quote:
I have never seen a country so admit about kicking out tax payers in all my life as I have in the America today ... it's just wild to watch.

Is it true what they say, 'less is more'? Seems the u.s. is working on finding out about the truth to that statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
You could have make your post shorter by admitting that you are an open border globalist instead of masquerading behind "tax payers"

Also, i am a young & productive tax payer. Can i immigrate to any country in the world if i want? I am thinking about Norway and Japan. Do you think they would let me stay permanently?

Remember I am a productive tax payer
Quote:
an open border globalist
If people had not migrated to other lands over the last 3000 years, we'd all still be living in Africa believing the world is flat.
Quote:
thinking about Norway and Japan
You'd fair better than the u.s. With Norway birth rate at 1.72 births liken to that of the u.s., but unlike the u.s. ... they'd probably be more welcoming.

14 per cent of population are immigrants

"The number of immigrants grew by 21 700 in 2017, which is the lowest percentage growth in the last 20 years. The number of Norwegian-born to immigrant parents grew by 11 200 in the same period. "

Japan has the same issues (and hardest hit) with low birth rates and rising in elderly population, they are open for the first time in history to migrants ...

Japan begins immigration experiment

but the u.s. is going to prove, 'less is more'.

Quote:
tax payers
Slave and slave dollars and if you are thinking about leaving the u.s. you may want to renounce your citizenship, because the IRS will find you no matter where you go and if you mess us your tax return, I understand and error such as that can be a B ... ch
just in case you miss that, you are free to leave, but it will cost you liken to the days of slavery, you'll have to buy your freedom.

Old 09-14-2019, 08:01 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,843,961 times
I wouldn't let them in either without a proper VISA which means that they had an in-depth background check. Simply put, we dont owe them anything and we are 20 trillion in debt. We can't afford to be the world's Charity hotel.

Besides all that we also have an estimated 600,000 homeless US citizens and winter is just around the corner. Let's focus on our own in need first.

Old 09-14-2019, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I wouldn't let them in either without a proper VISA which means that they had an in-depth background check. Simply put, we dont owe them anything and we are 20 trillion in debt. We can't afford to be the world's Charity hotel.

Besides all that we also have an estimated 600,000 homeless US citizens and winter is just around the corner. Let's focus on our own in need first.
So rather than open our homes to a refugee, we should open our homes to a homeless person. That's a great idea ... any takers?

Old 09-14-2019, 08:05 PM

Quote:
If people had not migrated to other lands over the last 3000 years, we'd all still be living in Africa believing the world is flat.
You'd fair better than the u.s. With Norway birth rate at 1.72 births liken to that of the u.s., but unlike the u.s. ... they'd probably be more welcoming.

"The number of immigrants grew by 21 700 in 2017, which is the lowest percentage growth in the last 20 years. The number of Norwegian-born to immigrant parents grew by 11 200 in the same period. "

Japan has the same issues (and hardest hit) with low birth rates and rising in elderly population, they are open for the first time in history to migrants ...

Slave and slave dollars and if you are thinking about leaving the u.s. you may want to renounce your citizenship, because the IRS will find you no matter where you go and if you mess us your tax return, I understand and error such as that can be a B ... ch
just in case you miss that, you are free to leave, but it will cost you liken to the days of slavery, you'll have to buy your freedom.
I am not a refugee/asylum so asking for protection base on credible fear is not an option.

I am just a dish washer/ laborer, but i am a productive tax payer. Does Norway or Japan has a pathway to immigration for a productive laborer?

Remember, i am a tax payer but i do not have any specialized skills (ie doctor, engineer, etc)

Old 09-14-2019, 08:22 PM

31,927 posts, read 14,919,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post

We used to be a compassionate country and the leader of the world. Not anymore under Trump. Another country will take over that role. And he has never focused on the people who need the most help.

Old 09-14-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I am not a refugee/asylum so asking for protection base on credible fear is not an option.

I am just a dish washer/ laborer, but i am a productive tax payer. Does Norway or Japan has a pathway to immigration for a productive laborer?

Remember, i am a tax payer but i do not have any specialized skills (ie doctor, engineer, etc)
In 2014 Norway was evaluating changes pending on updated material, you still have a shot at it.

Recruiting Immigrant Workers: Norway 2014

"The report recommends that Norway:

Identify target areas where Norway represents a strong competitor for skilled workers who would be more likely to stay
Eliminate the cap on skilled permits exempt from a labour market test
Market tertiary education as a pathway to employment in Norway
Reconsider au pair criteria to ensure that the cultural exchange programme is not a domestic work permit
Strengthen services for labour migrants and their families"

Japan, you definitely have a shot at it ...

Japan's new visa regulation opens door to foreign labor

foreign workers

Quote:
Remember, i am a tax payer
Remember ... you are free to leave, but it will cost you, pay the IRS on the way out, or continue paying as a resident of another country, the choice is yours.

adding
The Newsroom - America Is Not The Greatest Country in the World Anymore

Old 09-14-2019, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We used to be a compassionate country and the leader of the world. Not anymore under Trump. Another country will take over that role. And he has never focused on the people who need the most help.
My wife disagrees with your statement. She immigrated to US last March without any issues from the US immigration officials.

Besides, which country would be the leader in accepting 400,000+ asylum seekers in about 7 months span? Name one

Old 09-14-2019, 08:35 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,843,961 times
Quote:
So rather than open our homes to a refugee, we should open our homes to a homeless person. That's a great idea ... any takers?
No one mentioned opening homes.

Before we spend 1 red cent of tax dollars on some refugee we better be spending it helping our own first. Especially homeless vets, chances are we as a nation broke them, and that's why they are on the streets.

The left is up in arms over helping illegals, helping refugees, helping anyone but our own.

How many of those homeless would say "hell yeah, Ill sleep in a box under a bridge in sub freezing weather, just so we can give a refugee a nice house and food to eat?"

This is insanity. We are flipping out because Trump required valid VISA's. I mean it isn't as if the residents didn't have days to get their existing passports with VISA's ready to go. Right?

Jesus is there not a foreign cause that doesn't take priority over our own? Yeah I know you volunteered once at food kitchen.

Unlike many, me and my family helped at food kitchens, donated produce grown in our own garden, clothes and money. You haven't seen joy until you see some poor guy eat fresh cherries off a tree.

I'll never ever understand this drive to help any and every foreigner before we help our own.

Old 09-14-2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
In 2014 Norway was evaluating changes pending on updated material, you still have a shot at it.

Recruiting Immigrant Workers: Norway 2014

"The report recommends that Norway:

Identify target areas where Norway represents a strong competitor for skilled workers who would be more likely to stay
Eliminate the cap on skilled permits exempt from a labour market test
Market tertiary education as a pathway to employment in Norway
Reconsider au pair criteria to ensure that the cultural exchange programme is not a domestic work permit
Strengthen services for labour migrants and their families"

Japan, you definitely have a shot at it ...

Japan's new visa regulation opens door to foreign labor

foreign workers

Remember ... you are free to leave, but it will cost you, pay the IRS on the way out, or continue paying as a resident of another country, the choice is yours.
You posted information about Norway and Japan issuing out visa to foreign laborers. Those visas are temporary visas (keyword: TEMPORARY just like Temporary Protected Status) for foreign workers and they have an expiration date.

No, i want permanent residence in Norway or Japan, not temporary crap. Why would they give a productive TAX PAYER like myself temporary status?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies