U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 09:29 AM

10,214 posts, read 4,557,414 times

Advertisements

Trump might win a second term. If he does he'll be impeached within the first year, then forced to resign before he's convicted in the Senate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2019, 09:42 AM

10,422 posts, read 8,272,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The radicalism and incompetence and megalomania is emanating from your maniac's piehole on a daily basis.

He will be tossed out on his ass by the sane people in this country who want to restore sane government.
You WOULD think this but reality goes something like this

Trump, "Rant, Rant Rant, Something Crazy, Something offensive, Rant RANT, More Rant, I Love me."
Dems, "hold my beer"

Old 09-10-2019, 09:43 AM

9,524 posts, read 4,352,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump might win a second term. If he does he'll be impeached within the first year, then forced to resign before he's convicted in the Senate.
I doubt Trump will ever be impeached. Most people seem more than willing to ignore the gaffes, incompetence, and even downright criminal behavior because he validates their bigotry and hate.

Old 09-10-2019, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I doubt Trump will ever be impeached. Most people seem more than willing to ignore the gaffes, incompetence, and even downright criminal behavior because he validates their bigotry and hate.
I think impeachment is highly likely if Trump is re-elected. Of course, conviction in the Senate is another matter.

Old 09-10-2019, 10:14 AM

9,524 posts, read 4,352,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I think impeachment is highly likely if Trump is re-elected. Of course, conviction in the Senate is another matter.
Pelosi and the top Democrats are afraid to do it. They are afraid of Trump's base.

Old 09-10-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Pelosi and the top Democrats are afraid to do it. They are afraid of Trump's base.
I believe Pelosi has handled this right. Let the voters decide in 2020. Then if (heaven forfend) Trump wins a second term it will be a whole new ballgame.

Old 09-10-2019, 10:48 AM

10,441 posts, read 12,160,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
All that tells us is that you live in a bubble.
You keep believing that but I know the Liberals are shaking in their boots because they know that despite their hate for him, Trump is going to WIN!

Old 09-10-2019, 10:53 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,919,998 times
Quote:
Nothing would surprise me at this point. There are too many bad people in this world...people who do bad things and have no problem excusing bad people which is just as bad. I wouldn't be surprised if he was re-elected either. I haven't got a strong feeling like I did last election but I'm done underestimating the power of his status (not his intelligence because he hasn't got much of that) because when I did, my rent requirement went up a good amount.
I'm trying to be more optimistic. Reality is whatever you want it to be is still my mantra but I also am very aware of the horrors of humanity so I can't help but be cynical a lot of the time.

Old 09-10-2019, 11:03 AM

1,058 posts, read 1,166,967 times
Trump is the least worst. His approval rating....and we know that the approval rating would NEVER be fudged by our GLOBALIST media .....is still far above that of the other democrat extremist "offerings".

This message is brought to you from a walkaway democrat/independent of past elections.

Old 09-10-2019, 11:10 AM

12,815 posts, read 3,472,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Trumpís entire presidency since he came down the escalator and slammed Mexicans with baseless insults has been built partly on racial prejudice and fear which he realized that a lot of poor white people harbored in abundance.
Poor white people may have made the slim difference in the three states (MI, PA, and WI), but that doesn't mean that it is indicative of the whole segment of the population who voted. The New York Times divided those who voted into six income groups in their 2016 exit poll. Trump won the top four of those groups, and Hillary won the bottom two (I'm neither a D nor an R, and didn't vote for Trump nor Hillary...I'm just sayin').
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or