U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Status: "Guns don't kill people. Your local PD kills people." (set 3 days ago)
 
1,279 posts, read 726,664 times
Reputation: 1225

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Christian and Arab Israeli citizens have the same rights as Jews. There is no such thing as palestinian people and never was a nation or state. They are a "created" people. Gaza is equivalent to a neighborhood, a really bad lawless neighborhood and reminds me of the movie "Escape from New York". Completely surrounded by a wall from Israel and Egypt.

Saying the palestinians are entitled to a nation state is like saying people of Appalachia are entitled to their own state. They're just a bunch of hillbillies.

There is no such thing as Israeli people. They are "created" people. Saying they are entitled to a nation state is like saying the Mexicans in America are entitled to their own state. They are a bunch of immigrants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
 
7,802 posts, read 2,775,886 times
Reputation: 3074
The dude is a war monger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
 
Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,590 posts, read 14,248,743 times
Reputation: 6617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
There is no such thing as Israeli people. They are "created" people. Saying they are entitled to a nation state is like saying the Mexicans in America are entitled to their own state. They are a bunch of immigrants.
actually it has been Israel land (land of Judah) for 5000 years
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
 
7,802 posts, read 2,775,886 times
Reputation: 3074
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
actually it has been Israel land (land of Judah) for 5000 years
If age is the standard then american indians should own all of the U.S.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
 
13,653 posts, read 4,121,172 times
Reputation: 4051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Christian and Arab Israeli citizens have the same rights as Jews. There is no such thing as palestinian people and never was a nation or state. They are a "created" people. Gaza is equivalent to a neighborhood, a really bad lawless neighborhood and reminds me of the movie "Escape from New York". Completely surrounded by a wall from Israel and Egypt.

Saying the palestinians are entitled to a nation state is like saying people of Appalachia are entitled to their own state. They're just a bunch of hillbillies.
I like that idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Status: "Guns don't kill people. Your local PD kills people." (set 3 days ago)
 
1,279 posts, read 726,664 times
Reputation: 1225
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
actually it has been Israel land (land of Judah) for 5000 years

Seems to me most of them immigrated after 1948. Arabs have been the majority in the region for 1400 years, and most Jews had emigrated more than 600 years before that.

But in the end, whether occupied by Arabs or Jews it is Abraham's offspring inhabiting the land as God had promised so even if all the Jews leave as they did before, biblically all is fine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
 
2,223 posts, read 2,218,280 times
Reputation: 2189
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And how is boy diplomat Jared Kushner's peace plan working out?
and how is your leader osama bin laden doing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
 
2,223 posts, read 2,218,280 times
Reputation: 2189
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
If age is the standard then american indians should own all of the U.S.
and you and all the other liberal supremacists would be ecstatic and quick to form a huge circle jerk..if you all were able to return America to the Indians..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
 
7,802 posts, read 2,775,886 times
Reputation: 3074
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
and you and all the other liberal supremacists would be ecstatic and quick to form a huge circle jerk..if you all were able to return America to the Indians..
I am using your logic. Own it. If you can. Or admit it was dumb logic. Your choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
 
Location: Seattle
1,526 posts, read 324,534 times
Reputation: 1495
Dreadful idea.

The concept is too much like the Russian invasion of the Crimea, so it'll look like a double-standard if we support Netanyahu. Israel will take a mass of international heat over this, and the political, economic, and diplomatic ramifications will last for years. The images of the invasion will spawn a whole new generation of terrorists.

I would urge them not to do it in the strongest terms. But DT will probably wave them on, being what he is.

Last edited by rjshae; Yesterday at 10:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top