U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 08:54 AM
 
262 posts, read 31,540 times
Reputation: 81

Advertisements

So the left is proud they have gone socialist.

You guys deserve hell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 02:13 PM
 
4,785 posts, read 3,682,592 times
Reputation: 7444
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Yes, you are right. She still sounds a little insane, and reminds me very much of a saner version of Nancy Pelosi. I don't want either one of them anywhere near the white house.
But yet you’re ok with a sexua; -predator buffoon with a 4th grade vocabulary and early signs of dementia to be in the wh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
 
7,268 posts, read 5,529,624 times
Reputation: 5468
It's well deserved. His poll numbers should be lower. I'll give it time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM
 
16,834 posts, read 4,413,490 times
Reputation: 11739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westie15 View Post
So the left is proud they have gone socialist.

You guys deserve hell
Well, you believe in hell? And you think the 60% of the country that doesn't approve of Trumps should go there?

That's fantastic. As if you were never informed that people are individuals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
 
2,226 posts, read 2,218,280 times
Reputation: 2192
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
But yet you’re ok with a sexua; -predator buffoon with a 4th grade vocabulary and early signs of dementia to be in the wh?
how does it feel to harbor so much hate for a man who never wronged you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
 
2,226 posts, read 2,218,280 times
Reputation: 2192
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Well, you believe in hell? And you think the 60% of the country that doesn't approve of Trumps should go there?

That's fantastic. As if you were never informed that people are individuals.
W are all Gods children...and all imperfect. Just like trump is imperfect. Yet to hate and judge this imperfect man with the venom and fire by which liberals do...is certainly hellish. If the devil ever had a solid strategy to derail men...it would be to keep them in a perpetual state of hate toward each other. Trump does not deserve all this hate coming from liberals. No one does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
 
20,897 posts, read 8,995,993 times
Reputation: 7223
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
W are all Gods children...and all imperfect. Just like trump is imperfect. Yet to hate and judge this imperfect man with the venom and fire by which liberals do...is certainly hellish. If the devil ever had a solid strategy to derail men...it would be to keep them in a perpetual state of hate toward each other. Trump does not deserve all this hate coming from liberals. No one does.
Oh please. Trump is the one who promoted this kind of hated. And of course we all judge him because he is our president. He works for us, remember.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top