U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

11,062 posts, read 4,572,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
During a CNN town hall special about climate change Wednesday night, Democrat Senator Kamala Harris was asked if she would be willing to change federal eating guidelines for the sake of saving the planet if she became president.
Changing guidelines is no big deal.

Quote:
She agreed with a questioner who argued Americans should be eating less meat and that the government should force them into other dietary habits.
She did not. Watch the video and see. This is a complete fabrication.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM

7,782 posts, read 4,442,342 times
Good grief. She agreed that the dietary guidelines should include less red meat. Something most doctors would certainly agree to.

Can’t say I was ever forced to follow the food pyramid by any government regulations.

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM

30,433 posts, read 16,754,421 times
Well its none of her business what people eat. If a neighbor walked over and criticized you for grilling some burgers up, would you put up with it?

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Well its none of her business what people eat. If a neighbor walked over and criticized you for grilling some burgers up, would you put up with it?
Funnily enough that's a recent news article from Australia.
A Vegan Is Taking Her Neighbors To Court For Barbecuing Meat In Their Backyard

Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM

6,881 posts, read 3,211,885 times
Starting to make sense why Biden burst a blood vessel during this event.

Probably having flashbacks to when they tried to make school kids eat certain foods and millions of dollars of food ended up in the trashcan.

Unless we are at war to defend against or prevent an invasion and the troops need food, Kamala and the govt need to keep their hands off American's dinner plates.

She can keep a bottle of hot sauce handy if she wants to offer up suggestions for seasoning vegetables. Didn't she learn anything from Hillary?

Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM

12,157 posts, read 5,821,773 times
Color me Shocked. The Free Everything Kamala wants to regulate what we eat, drink and how we go potty. Welcome to the Transformed America they hope to achieve.

Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Color me Shocked. The Free Everything Kamala wants to regulate what we eat, drink and how we go potty. Welcome to the Transformed America they hope to achieve.
Have you thought that about every administration since food guidelines were first published?

Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Status: "beware: jokes about biden are against the TOS" (set 20 days ago)

1,032 posts, read 192,900 times
She should never talk about eating meat

Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM

713 posts, read 177,024 times
This democrat lineup for the next election is amazing. I suppose voters will have a tough selection picking from this amazing group of fine politicians. I’m so jealous.

Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM

35,982 posts, read 32,692,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Do you people actually think about what you write?
If you cut back on the fatty meats and learned how to flavor vegetables you might actually get more out of Social Security than you put in.
I don't need social security as I have a big portfolio. I'm a triathlete so I eat what I want. A vegan diet would cost me a $$ to get the calories and protein I need while training. I'll stick to more fats and meat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies