U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,839,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Good grief. She agreed that the dietary guidelines should include less red meat. Something most doctors would certainly agree to.

Canít say I was ever forced to follow the food pyramid by any government regulations.
^^^^ This .... I'm not a big Harris supporter, but come on. She said she'd support changes in the recommended dietary guideline to reflect the impact of red meat on climate due to the amount of resources that go into a pound of vegetables for consumption versus a pound pf beef. Not to mention the lealth benefits. She even said she loves a good cheeseburger in the debate. The thread title is misleading at best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Status: "beware: jokes about biden are against the TOS" (set 21 days ago)

1,037 posts, read 192,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Do you people actually think about what you write?
If you cut back on the fatty meats and learned how to flavor vegetables you might actually get more out of Social Security than you put in.
Do you people actually think? What does your diet have to do with having a positive return on your social security. That is one the dumber things I've ever read.

Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM

11,062 posts, read 4,572,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Color me Shocked. The Free Everything Kamala wants to regulate what we eat, drink and how we go potty. Welcome to the Transformed America they hope to achieve.
Chill. This thread is complete BS.

Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM

30,442 posts, read 16,754,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowGirl View Post
^^^^ This .... I'm not a big Harris supporter, but come on. She said she'd support changes in the recommended dietary guideline to reflect the impact of red meat on climate due to the amount of resources that go into a pound of vegetables for consumption versus a pound pf beef. Not to mention the lealth benefits. She even said she loves a good cheeseburger in the debate. The thread title is misleading at best.
Politicians and bureaucrats have no business commenting on, or fabricating dietary guidelines. Let their food pyramid be prime example #1 as to why

Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM

2,979 posts, read 1,225,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If these freaks got their way, the only way to enjoy a delicious, juicy hamburger would be to get a job working for the government. The higher up your level of service, the more hamburgers you will have access to.
You donít have to follow federal guidelines genius.

Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM

13,667 posts, read 4,121,172 times
Here's what happens when you follow Democrat's and Kamala Harris's diet https://www.yahoo.com/news/malnouris...221827948.html

Quote:
When the teen was found, he weighed 65 pounds, was severely malnourished, and had to be hospitalized, Crawford County Prosecutor Matt Crall said Tuesday.
"The child had a very strict ... vegan diet that basically consisted of almonds, bananas and grapes,"

Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM

9,867 posts, read 5,534,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Here's what happens when you follow Democrat's and Kamala Harris's diet https://www.yahoo.com/news/malnouris...221827948.html
Yeh.. because we know every Vegan only eats almonds, bananas, and grapes...

Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM

26,160 posts, read 39,567,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgenerse View Post
Let me buy more steak...

Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM

9,867 posts, read 5,534,223 times
Yeh... after reading this, I'll definitely fire up my smoker this weekend and load it up.

Seriously though... the title and OP of this thread is being disingenuous.

Old Yesterday, 07:26 PM

21,527 posts, read 12,150,001 times
So you all have people coming into your homes and forcing you to eat according to the Food Pyramid? It must be some special thing just for Republicans, because no one I know has that.

Either that or GOPers are a bunch of gullible fools who believe RWNJ blogs like Townhall when they simply lie and make up crap.

Yes, she said she would change the food pyramid - as do a lot of people who don't think it's that healthy. But no one is forcing people to eat certain foods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies